[Game Crossover] Master Chief, the Spartan Commando

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dr FreakinSmarts

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2012

Master Chief, the Spartan Commando

Tags: Spartan, Master Chief, John

Standard MA5B (Innate) -
(Passive) - Master Chief's MA5B Assault Rifle needs to be reloaded every 10 attacks which takes 1 second. On each new clip of the MA5B Assault Rifle, Master Chief gains gains 10 / 35 / 60% attack speed for 4 seconds. After 3 seconds without attacking, his Standard MA5B automatically reloads itself, denying Master Chief attack speed for that reload.

*Reload time effected by CDR

Q- M6D Handgun
(Active): Master Chief switches to his M6D Handgun that has 7 bullets, each dealing physical damage and 10 / 25 / 40 / 55 / 70(+0.45 bonus attack damage).

Can be activated again before cooldown to switch back and forth between to his Standard MA5B and M6D Handgun.
Alternatively, he can activate M6 Grindell to switch from his current weapon to the Grindell, vice versa, until the M6D Hangun's duration ends.

Cooldown: 20 / 18 / 16 / 14 / 12
Duration: 10 / 9 / 8 / 7 / 6

W: Plasma Grenade
(Active) - Every 20 / 19 / 18 / 17 /16 seconds, Master Chief's grenade supply is replenished by 1. He can lob one at a target location that will explode after a 2 second delay. Enemies that walk over it will be stuck with the grenade on them. When the Plasma Grenade explodes, it deals 70 / 100 / 130 / 160 / 190 (+0.7 ability power) to all enemy champions in the area and deal with 50% magic penetration for those who are stuck by it.

Range: 700
Max Plasma Grenades: 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7
Cooldown: 1 seconds
Damage Range: 400
"Step-on" Range: 200

E: Overshield
(Passive) - Every time Master Chief reloads his MA5B Assault Rifle, he automatically deploys a shield that blocks 40 / 80 / 120 / 160 / 200 (+ 15% missing health) that lasts for 3 seconds.

If Master Chief's Overshield breaks, 15% of the shield's health is converted into attack damage for 5 seconds. Can only happen once every 2 reloads.

R: M6 Grindell
Master Chief pulls out his trusty Grindell, affectionately called by gamers the "Spartan Laser". The Grindell takes 2 seconds to charge up before firing at the direction of the cursor, dealing 130 / 180 / 230 (+ 0.7 bonus attack damage) to the first 2 enemy champions and damaging all creeps in the path. After firing a blast, Master Chief must wait 1.5 seconds before firing another shot so it can cooldown. The M6 Grindell has 3 charges. .

Can be activated again before cooldown to switch to his Standard MA5B Assault Rifle, and activated again to switch to the M6 Grindell.
Alternatively, he can activate M6D Handgun to switch to his current weapon with his M6D Handgun, vice versa.

Cooldown: 110/100/90 seconds
Range: 1000
Duration: 25 seconds

~I've only owned the first and last Halo games and sold my 360 soon after so the feedback for some changes is appreciated.

DesertFox

02-16-2012

Love it so far. I would love to have this champion! But you made a format mistake, you have two "E's" And the basic attack idea had been brought up plenty of times before. My personnal suggestion is to make his basic attacks do slightly more damage and a unrivaled attack speed to make up for the low magazine and reload system.

Warmogs

02-16-2012

2 E no W?

Dr FreakinSmarts

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2012

W is for noobs. XD

Dr FreakinSmarts

02-16-2012

His passive could be changed up a little, but his role isnt a dps, its a burst hybrid. He has 1 ability that gives him partial dps for that gun. Kinda whipped it up together rather quickly so creativity was a subtle component to my thinking.

Dr FreakinSmarts

02-16-2012

there needs too be some game crossovers. Even tho this games still a little green, it would be sick if there were some kind of promo champs for other games that would be played for a limited time. Would be sick

oSnöw

02-16-2012

I think this idea is great, really this kind of champ would be fun to play, but the fact that he is so futuristic would not fit in the League. Maybe if you would make his weapons/looks more League like (with extech revolvers and stuff) I think it would be better, but this is just a suggestion!

and if you have time, come by my champ! http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1808716

Dr FreakinSmarts

02-17-2012

thanks ^.^

Dr FreakinSmarts

02-17-2012

hello. Comment please. I kill you.

Dr FreakinSmarts

02-17-2012

MaSTER CHiEF SaCRAFICED HiS LiFE FoR YoU!! COMMENT AND BUMP THIS UP!! I WANT TO SEE A GAME CROSSOVER IN LOL AND SO DO U ALL