My first 6300 champion - help me decide!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YokoNomi

02-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnicornRainbowQT View Post
Thank you! I was considering Vayne over Malz actually. I love mobility, and I tend to dislike 'pet' classes. (his void minions)
The thing is though his minion only appears every so often after a certain amount of skill casts, lasts for a short period of time, and every minion it last hits counts as a last hit for you, so it's actually an aid in farming. To add to this, its second form is rather beefy, even early game, so if you want to keep some enemy minions away from your tower for a little while longer, or you want to get some more hits on the enemy tower, it's something that I'd encourage a player to abuse.

The thing is though both of those two champions are two totally different play styles. Vayne is short burst short ranged, while Malzahar is medium ranged consecutive dps. Both are great champions, but tactics in-game are not the same.

LTC Ambrose

02-19-2012

I have yet to play all of those choices (still yet to get my hands on riven or malz) but i grew very fond of Vayne when she was free a couple weeks ago. Vlad is also a viable choice, but i think Vayne is the most "fun" out of all the choices.

Like i said though, i'm no expert. haha

usschang

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-19-2012

I am going to assume that you are still newbish because its your first champ purchase, it'd say Vlad since he more user friendly and his seguine pool is an excellent escape tool.

WORST ADC AFRIKA

Recruiter

02-19-2012

Vayne, Nocturne, Brand.

Vayne is a great ranged champion, and she does well in mid.

Nocturne is good for jungling (usually), and his ulti can really screw people over.

Brand is a flame form of Ryze, yet better. He's just amazing.

Chief Zeno

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-19-2012

i would say vlad

Magic CXIII

02-20-2012

malzahar or riven rapes faces and leave them chasing waterfalls.(stick to the rivers and the lakes that you are used to)

#thank me later

JackalopeGod

02-20-2012

I love me some Ezreal. Malzahar is also a boss.

Nesious

02-20-2012

Ryze, lousy, wait, what... I, it, IT DOESN'T COMPUTE D: Ezreal, Malz, or Vayne IMHO. Malz is ur pwning caster, Vayne is your AD Carry of Death, Destruction, and random Silver Bolts to the enemies knees. And Ezreal is a hybrid that combines the best of both worlds to make himself just really deadly. Its all ur choice, but that is my opinion.

Quick Rawr

02-21-2012

Ezreal - A blast to play. If you are able to hit skill shots, he dominates early game and rolls into late game nicely (People say he fades, but it's because they had a bad early game).

Vayne - I think she's rather well known, not much to add to that. Rolls late game even if you get killed several times if you're able to get a bit of farm. An AD with some CC.

Riven - Can play multiple roles, builds tanky while dealing out some nice damage. Able to play multiple positions and be game changing.

Caletrix

02-21-2012

If you like skill shots and dont mind getting a lot of dammage delt to you get Ezreal. But I think you should wait a bit... if you are not at least 20 yet dont spend your money you need runes..