Sivir VS Vayne?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

???

02-16-2012

wtf, you have it backwards brian

vayne's early damage and laning phase is really weak

FrontlinerDelta

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2012

Vayne has a very weak lane phase. I personally think that if both reach full build late game that Vayne will end up having higher DPS (although sivir gives team-wide movespeed). If the enemy team is atmogs heavy, Vayne.

Otherwise it's probably a draw late game with Vayne just being a little more DPS.

Otherwise in lane, hands down it's sivir.

Arc Tech

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2012

I honestly don't think this can be answered without knowing the supports.

Both of them have 2 skills which can be negated/made useless by skill/caution (Vayne can't guarantee getting off 3 silver bolts in a confrontation until she gets AS). Vayne is squishier, but not by much and sivir's mana costs are a bit worse. It's too even, the supports and/or junglers would sway the lane far too much. However, thanks to spellshield and vayne being more squishy, I'd say it would more likely sway to sivir.

Xeroxx

02-16-2012

Always find it funny how people say Sivir can just SS and all is well.

Even the pros miss SS or use it when they shouldn't and then before you know it you have mana issues.

SS is a great ability but isn't anywhere near as easy to use or get right as all the theory crafters would have you believe.

Vayne.

NeoBluereaper

02-16-2012

I destroyed a Vayne/Leona combo by myself as Sivir (had a ragequiter) and also kept beating jungle lee sin. I had bot lane dominated 1v2 the whole game.

lolwut90

02-16-2012

equal skill vayne loses to most other carries early game unless they are a real good coordinated bot duo. Also, im not 100% sure but her shield blocks her silverbolt third proc... might need some checking on this though

Enyalus

02-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnumXO View Post
wtf, you have it backwards brian

vayne's early damage and laning phase is really weak
Confused. You main AD carries, right? You say Sivir beats Vayne in lane, then?

Cromathor

02-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by neobluereaper View Post
i destroyed a vayne/leona combo by myself as sivir (had a ragequiter) and also kept beating jungle lee sin. I had bot lane dominated 1v2 the whole game.
omg really!?

CaptainMoe

02-16-2012

better player wins

Landlordy

02-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainMoe View Post
better player wins
Yeah, but I said equally skilled. But it seems like the general consensus is Sivir would probably win laning phase. Ok thanks for the replies. Time to rub it into my friend's hardheaded face.