Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LF Team to Join the Alienware Battlegrounds Program

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Laughing Bull

02-16-2012

I am extremely interested in joining a great team to play competitively. I have all champs, 20 rune pages and almost all runes. I prefer top or jungle but can play all lanes well.

I recently seperated from the military and I am finnaly free to do what i want, when i want and where i want. If you are looking for a 5th to join your team to win tournaments and even the championship I'm someone you want to give a chance.

I LOVE competitive play and really want to join a great team who really works together.

My in game name is 0770bv(zero,seven, seven, zero, B, V) and I pray you give me the chance to show I am what you are looking for.

I have not started my own team because my friends are all over the world being that I was in the military. None of them want to do competetive play. I REALLY WANT TO.

Sincerely,

Harrison

Laughing Bull

02-16-2012

Bump

Laughing Bull

02-17-2012

bump

Laughing Bull

02-18-2012

bump

Laughing Bull

02-19-2012

bump

Laughing Bull

02-19-2012

bump