The system must change

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Insector Sun

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2012

I know that my topic may not go forward, but I'm creating to show how much I am angry at the system of ranked. I'm really TIRED of getting those guys on the team who do nothing, i mean... NOTHING!
If someone with 1000 wins start to play ranked games, he's able to get teamates without brain, i mean that guy who's always playing CO-OP, but he's LVL 30.

PEOPLE NEEDS MORE SENSE OF PLAY, BEFORE ENTERING INTO A RANKED GAME AND DISRUPT OTHERS.

I'm not saying im ALWAYS playing good, has a lot of people say that, and it's a lie, I'm being honest, and i want more democratic system of ranked.
I want to win, if I lose, I just want a GOOD game, where everyone knows what they're doing

THE SYSTEM MUST CHANGE.
If someone agrees with me, give an UP and LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN!

JaCk1e T3Qu1La

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2012

man, we all know this, riot knows too, it's a incomplete system. Agree with u

bluNT de kuNK

02-16-2012

nice!

RedGlobe

02-16-2012

Maybe a system based on how many wins/games you have instead of elo.
anyway, anything is better than the actual method

Insector Sun

02-16-2012

Exactly, i was thinking the same thing.

Xwiih

02-16-2012

Nice!

Ron Juicy

02-16-2012

maybe making a minimum number of games required of normal before you can play that hero in ranked? most of my trolls are people who pick brand new champs who they have zero exp playing...

Emololz

02-16-2012

I agree with you we all got that problem btw you need to give a sugestion to riot to how to do this better ...
they know about that problem but they dont know how to solve...

Kotekotekote

02-16-2012

tottaly agreed

muthsmoke

02-16-2012

they have to tread carefully when dealing with customers, I hate dealing with the rage emo people but they are paying customers too, I feel like more action should be taken on people verbally assaulting others. I would like to help new players learn, not call them a noob, its tragic