Is shen a good picked for ranked 3v3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThaFaub

02-16-2012

im in the 1350 elo 3v3 with my team would you consider shen a strong pick now?

Caleb Wolfbrand

02-16-2012

I haven't broken past 1500 with him yet but it rarely ended up being Shen's fault.

http://www.solomid.net/guides.php?g=10960

he has a time and place, you need the right team comp, the right build for the comp. I've been using him on TT for as long as I've been playing. His wall-passing ability makes him alright in top as he's pretty resistant to ganks.

ThaFaub

02-16-2012

waht teamcomp have u been using, id like to reach 1500 now, and with those lee sin nerf idk how i will do

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2012

He's good but there's better picks

ThaFaub

02-16-2012

Yeah isualy my team go Wukong Singed and Lee sin

we hav ebeen very lucky till now

sometime when they ban lee sin i go Malphite or Skarner depending what are the bans but i really really enjoy shen so i was thinking about using him in ranked , but if he can go to 1500 ranked ill try it

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaFaub View Post
Yeah isualy my team go Wukong Singed and Lee sin

we hav ebeen very lucky till now

sometime when they ban lee sin i go Malphite or Skarner depending what are the bans but i really really enjoy shen so i was thinking about using him in ranked , but if he can go to 1500 ranked ill try it
How do you manage to get Lee and Singed in ranked..?

Coola

02-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LixaLollipop View Post
^

If my jungler could get Lee in ranked every game, that would be amazing haha. Last time we actually got to run Lee was in the 1200s in the beginning of Season 2

Also as for shen, he would be a solo in TT now, he can go either lane, though top might be better because of his ability to not die to ganks. I think you would just need to build him tanky dps (wriggles,hog, warmogs, wits, ionic,atmas) etc. and have your other two people be good damage dealers, no tanks with him.

ThaFaub

02-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LixaLollipop View Post
idk man when im first pick im trying to to get it, but really i got it almost everygame, no lie

but less and less since im in the 1300 elo

im trying to find and alternative, but Shen and Wukong do a nice job

IS148a223fc86b1c4fb2104

02-18-2012

Shen is vert very strong. Totally viable but have your team get some nuke & be a little tanky because the longer the fight is the better he becomes.