Cataclysm of the Dragonborn [[J4xShy Story]]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ImNotGonnaRaichu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-24-2012

Will there be more of this?

yuuuuuckfou

Recruiter

04-06-2012

me likely o:

Sarathach

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-07-2012

Valk, would you please make more of this XD
I am a Shyv X Jarvan fan and I woould make the stories mysefl if I was confident about my writing.
MOOOOOOOORE
PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!
(on a side note, wasn't it kinda obvious that shyv is crushing on J4 if you look at her lore?)

Tobeszijian

08-23-2012

great story we need a part 3

Ark Angel HFB

08-23-2012

agreed

Sarathach

08-27-2012

I ISH STILL WAITING T.T
I WOULD BE WILLING TO SHARE BUT I TEND TO MAKE...
ummmm.... how do we call it
smut?

Tekojovishi

08-28-2012

Moar

Nuriye

08-30-2012

i really hope their will be more i love the story so far

GypsyReborn

09-04-2012

im a huge fan of shyv and jarvan but (and i mean no disrespect) but the first couple of paragraphs didn't catch my attention. in fact i skipped past the first couple of paragraphs and just started reading at the beginning of the second half of part 1. its a good story it really is but the first half of part 1 wasn't that attention grabbing like most stories should be. yeah it sets the background and jarvans thoughts on what will come to happen and what not but i feel that its not that necessary to have in a story.

like its an extra portion of food when your full. you don't HAVE to eat it but if you want to eat it by all means go ahead. not to say i don't think the entire story wasn't interesting it was really good and it really painted a perfect picture of what i was reading. but if you ever find yourself like adding a characters past experience to the beginning of a story try to avoid it as much as possible (yes it might be good at some times cause it explains what a characters thoughts or actions are based on that experience but its not super grabbing.)

Novakiller13

09-11-2012

Awesome! Not only did it have my three favorite champs in it, but it was well written. A few spelling and grammar mistakes but you just need to proofread XD. other than that brilliant i demand MOAR!!!!!!