"Must-Have" champs to be competitive.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Saolue

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-25-2012

Support - Kayle, Blitz, Lulu, Leona...

Im literally just ignoring this man... they are nice to have, and I would say you need atleast Soraka and Taric, but I rarely use them support... I like the kill lanes since they tend to work at my elo...

Lazreal

06-25-2012

gangplank is the most worthless champion, he does nothing great.

i just hope to see Hecarim on the top junglers list someday. How long did it take Lee Sin to get there?

xCry0x

06-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by roughneck65 View Post
Why does everyone leave out Kog maw he is a strong carry imo
He is probably top 2 strongest late game carry but has a weaker early game and no escape means you need a team that protects you.

Don't get me wrong he is still my favorite carry but when compared to graves or corki the dif in early game and overall survivability despite your team is night and day.

Catch 22s

06-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCry0x View Post
He is probably top 2 strongest late game carry but has a weaker early game and no escape means you need a team that protects you.

Don't get me wrong he is still my favorite carry but when compared to graves or corki the dif in early game and overall survivability despite your team is night and day.
That's not true at all, If you grab his q's early he has one of the strongest early games due to his passives. Kog maw is easily my favorite champ, and in my mind the strongest AD Carry in the game. You can also have him as a pretty good AP, even though it got nerfed.

xCry0x

06-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catch 22s View Post
That's not true at all, If you grab his q's early he has one of the strongest early games due to his passives. Kog maw is easily my favorite champ, and in my mind the strongest AD Carry in the game. You can also have him as a pretty good AP, even though it got nerfed.
Compared to what?

Corki Q straight up does more damage than kog'maw Q
Graves does similar base damage but scales 80% with AD and has 125 more range.
MF has double up,
Cait has piltover
sivir has boomerang
EZ has Q

Trist has higher dmg on E than kog does until lvl 4-5 in it, but also can rocket jump on your face.

All of these are stronger harass than kog's Q which is why almost everone levels W first and never really uses Q. Yea once you get ult you can harass with R but that consumes tons of mana unless you wait between uses.

There is no argument to make, it is an accepted fact that kog'maw is a very very strong late game ad, that is why he is called a hyper carry. To balance this out he has no escape and can get pressured hard early game.

v81633331

06-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by roughneck65 View Post
Why does everyone leave out Kog maw he is a strong carry imo
Shut up or people will want him nerfed again

WatDaWat

06-25-2012

2 pages and no mention of kat mid??

also a decent solotop

Danish Vikingz

06-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WatDaWat View Post
2 pages and no mention of kat mid??

also a decent solotop
She really ain't that viable at all, when you face just somewhat decent opponents xD

Inb4: "Scarra plays her well" Scarra is Scarra..

Thunder Titz

06-26-2012

Soraka + Urgot or Kog'maw is a pain in the ass bot.

Snowwobbler

07-20-2012

think u choose the best supports just except leona is also exceptionally powerful