Who would u pick, vs. AD nidalee top lane?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GOD SlN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardNoggin View Post
singed, garen, cho, shen, olaf... just focus on farming and forget nid is even there.
You end up dead before level 6 if you play like that.

Deathfairy

02-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnstableFractal View Post
Actually one of the easiest enemies. If you're going aggressive - Nid should go absolutely defensive. Her spear in early game hurts a lot and got much more range than Panth's spear. So, as Nid - sit near brush or tower (depends on situation), keep range and wait till level 6. Wait till his stun goes cd, heal yourself, and pounce to kill actually. Or just wait for your jungler to gank. Aggressive top never ends well.
And Renekton is hard. Cause Q depends of health remaining. He heals himself a lot, and he got, heh, health and your dps goes down at the same time. He's really dangerous. As Nid you should never try to kill him early.

I have about 200 games just season 2. In 1300-1500 range. I never even came close to losing lane vs nid. 9/10 times i will just obliterate her.
Who care's about nid spear. You sit right next to your melee creeps, you spear has about same range as nid auto attack. If she wants to farm she need to come in spear range. You want to sit back and do nothing? Knock yourself out, i ll just farm.

GOD SlN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-29-2012

Nid has sustain, Panth doesn't. Q has a cooldown. Nid's auto attack doesn't. Therefore Nid > Panth.

Carados

02-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serialkiller94 View Post
Nid has sustain, Panth doesn't. Q has a cooldown. Nid's auto attack doesn't. Therefore Nid > Panth.
Xin Zhao has sustain, Rumble doesn't. Xin Zhao's autoattack has no cooldown, Rumble's Q does. Therefore, Rumble will always lose to Xin Zhao.

Deathfairy

02-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serialkiller94 View Post

Gl healing through a 100 damage spears every 4 sec. yes her auto attack can be annoying u need back of sometimes to wait for spear cd. But your shield + spear spam lets you win trades massively at lvl 3+ you can dive her for 2 spear stun combo

SnakeChomp

02-29-2012

Akali can deal with nid pretty easily. You can safely farm minions with Q so that Nidalee isn't in auto attack range. If she comes forward to harass you can just push her away by walking into your stealth bubble in the middle of your creep wave. At 6 Akali's poke combo w/ sheen (Q-wait-R-Auto-Q-Auto or more simply Q-R-Auto) does enough damage that you will win trades, especially because you can just stealth if Nid decides to attack you after you perform this combo. When ever I play Akali I always hope for a matchup vs Nid.

Slaytr

02-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathfairy View Post
Gl healing through a 100 damage spears every 4 sec. yes her auto attack can be annoying u need back of sometimes to wait for spear cd. But your shield + spear spam lets you win trades massively at lvl 3+ you can dive her for 2 spear stun combo
Nidalee is one of my mains; would you like to put that to the test?
The only lane i've ever had trouble with is a decent Malphite; eventually there comes a point where he just out pokes you and his E does too much if you try to poke him with cougar. I've lost plenty to Riven's prenerf and Irelias that build sustain are a pain up the bum :/

Caletrix

03-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutionerKen View Post
Believe it or not, I know a guy that run singed and still beat AD nid lol

Back to serious, Udyr can probably sustain and keep farming and eventually do more than AD nid, and Poppy can also win with full armor rune page (That passive is OP)
I play Udyr jungle.. I always find when I 1v1 Nid I tend to do very well.

Deathfairy

03-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slaytr View Post
Nidalee is one of my mains; would you like to put that to the test?
The only lane i've ever had trouble with is a decent Malphite; eventually there comes a point where he just out pokes you and his E does too much if you try to poke him with cougar. I've lost plenty to Riven's prenerf and Irelias that build sustain are a pain up the bum :/
Sure but this will hardly be conclusive. You are gold i am not about 1500 elo right now. And skill difference matters. Put me up vs hotshotgg nid and i will get raped no questions about, she has some tricks. But so far up to 1500 elo no nid has ever came close to beating me.