Who would u pick, vs. AD nidalee top lane?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AceVendetta

02-15-2012

I know pretty much no one can "beat" nidalee top lane. But if enemy team picks her, who would you pick? Malphite? Trynd? Is there any champions that are obvious great counter picks against a nidalee?

ExecutionerKen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2012

Believe it or not, I know a guy that run singed and still beat AD nid lol

Back to serious, Udyr can probably sustain and keep farming and eventually do more than AD nid, and Poppy can also win with full armor rune page (That passive is OP)

Folly Inc

02-15-2012

You know, I don't have a lot of experience with Nidalee on top, but I would imagine more AP based champions or tankier champions would at least be able to muscle her out of farming range. Vlad, Swain, and Cho'Gath all come to mind.

ExecutionerKen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Folly Inc View Post
Vlad, Swain, and Cho'Gath all come to mind.
Vlad can win after level 5 or so, Swain will run out of mana, and Chogath will make it becomes a farm feast.

AceVendetta

02-15-2012

Thanks for your comments. All really good advice. Does poppy really poop on nidalee easily? It makes a lot of sense, totally curious to try it out. I just played as trynd vs. a nidalee, and rushed armor boots and wriggles. I got a couple ganks so I ended up winning pretty easily... I just ignored her harass and farmed. Can't kill her though, too much armor in cat form. Would a pro nidalee poop on trynd everytime? Or is it safe to say if I rush armor I can just ignore her and farm and do semi decently as a trynd?

Folly Inc

02-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutionerKen View Post
Vlad can win after level 5 or so, Swain will run out of mana, and Chogath will make it becomes a farm feast.
If Swain is running out of mana, you're doing something wrong. And Cho'Gath usually turns it into a farm fest, he just comes out on top at endgame

ExecutionerKen

02-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceVendetta View Post
Thanks for your comments. All really good advice. Does poppy really poop on nidalee easily? It makes a lot of sense, totally curious to try it out. I just played as trynd vs. a nidalee, and rushed armor boots and wriggles. I got a couple ganks so I ended up winning pretty easily... I just ignored her harass and farmed. Can't kill her though, too much armor in cat form. Would a pro nidalee poop on trynd everytime? Or is it safe to say if I rush armor I can just ignore her and farm and do semi decently as a trynd?
That really depend on Poppy's skill, SpamHappy, a Plat player who exclusively use Poppy, had **** on pretty much all of the solo top (Actually, EXCEPT KENNEN)

A Pro Nidalee is probably going to be really annoying against tryndamere, however, Tryndamere's job is to farm up so he can hit that god tier damage, so make sure you don't get harass out of the lane, but nothing more than necessary to stay in the lane, or you will deny yourself by having lower damage.

Magic CXIII

02-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceVendetta View Post
I know pretty much no one can "beat" nidalee top lane. But if enemy team picks her, who would you pick? Malphite? Trynd? Is there any champions that are obvious great counter picks against a nidalee?
trundle is the best-akali-udyr-leesin-olaf-renekton can all beat her.

TikalKeria

02-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutionerKen View Post
Believe it or not, I know a guy that run singed and still beat AD nid lol

Back to serious, Udyr can probably sustain and keep farming and eventually do more than AD nid, and Poppy can also win with full armor rune page (That passive is OP)
Wouldn't recommend Udyr...I actually usually counterpick with ad Nidalee when I suspect a top Udyr because I will out harass/damage him big time.

Quite Chilly

02-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TikalKeria View Post
Wouldn't recommend Udyr...I actually usually counterpick with ad Nidalee when I suspect a top Udyr because I will out harass/damage him big time.
I completely agree, especially since I jungle with Udyr as I feel he is not as great at laning. Then again, this is all opinionated.

I would say it most likely depends on the player, not the character all the time. As a counter, I would suggest Irelia actually.