Jjaja's Udyr Build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DEFACT0

03-11-2012

I gonna need some vods beacuse me picking udyr= instalost bot
:-(

Forestgreen02

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jjaja View Post
Kog'Maw is a watered down version of Vayne on Dominion. I imagine you do some generic Frozen Mallet kite build and that works against some blind pick superstars... You could try that on me and see how it works out.
I dunno about him, but I run Sorc + Malady+Wit's End early game and just wreck you when you try to push your lane while maxing E first as Kog. Love this because exhaust does jack all and the ever popular frozen heart doesn't do anything since it does magic damage. My build shreds so much MR. Only MR offensive item I know of is Wit's end that you can run on Udyr without going full tank and full useless.

Rikukun

03-20-2012

i feel as though gragas would be a hard counter to this. i just played against one and his ability to clear minions made it hard to play against.

inFe eD

03-20-2012

I honestly don't see why you think it's so strong. I've yet to lose a lane to an Udyr played your style, even against you. Yes, you generally get outpushed early, but all that results in is freefarm for both laners. Mid/late you get destroyed once your lane opponent finishes their LW/Void. Urgot has a hilariously easy time kiting him if played properly. It's not invincible, just insipidly boring to play against..

CQCSnake

04-04-2012

Hmm... could you share a replay please? I'd like to see how it's done properly.

SoSalty

04-04-2012

Kayle beats Udyr so hard. Udyr gets kited so hard. Each hit from Kayle gets worse for Udyr. Late game, Udyr can come out on top against Kayle, but early game is too hard for Udyr to win against. I've played a ton of Udyr games too. I've beaten Yoricks, Urgots and anything you can name except Kayle.

Jjaja

04-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikukun View Post
i feel as though gragas would be a hard counter to this. i just played against one and his ability to clear minions made it hard to play against.
Gragas isn't a "hard" counter. I noted before that there are champions who can hold their turret indefinitely against Udyr, this entails any champion with survivability/escape and an ability to clear minions. They should never be able to outright beat you though.

Jjaja

04-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoSalty View Post
Kayle beats Udyr so hard. Udyr gets kited so hard. Each hit from Kayle gets worse for Udyr. Late game, Udyr can come out on top against Kayle, but early game is too hard for Udyr to win against. I've played a ton of Udyr games too. I've beaten Yoricks, Urgots and anything you can name except Kayle.
Haven't had any trouble with Kayle. She can't even do any respectable amount of damage to Udyr until late game, but even then, ganking Kayle isn't all too difficult to do.

SoSalty

04-05-2012

That wasn't informative at all on what I was doing wrong.