Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Jjaja's Udyr Build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rikukun

03-08-2012

i was able to deal with an udyr with this build as warwick, though it took some gear, i couldnt do it at lv4, but i could by like 7

Forestgreen02

03-08-2012

AD ranged carries aren't exactly gank susceptible since most have a flash, ie Ez, Corki, Tristana, Caitlyn, Vayne has cloak+push. Besides every champ is gank susceptible with the exception of champs like Talon or Ahri. Also who cares if they gank you at THEIR point, just ping your team to take their mid. AD carries can push the lane like its nobody's business, and are better at it because they just autoattack and if you blow ur abilities on the minions, AD ranged carries can blow all their CDR on you while just push hard just with auto attacks.
Why people haven't understood any of this is beyond me. Ranged AD carries are hard countered by assassin champs like Talon + Pantheon though, maybe Ryze (but I've beaten Ryzes before as ranged AD carry). As always this only applies to bot lanes.

NothingLeft2Lose

03-08-2012

Too powerful!

Hungry Like

03-08-2012

What summoner spells do you run? I'm assuming garrison, but what else?

NothingLeft2Lose

03-08-2012

Quote:
Poptimus:
What summoner spells do you run? I'm assuming garrison, but what else?

I believe he runs Garrison +revive

Jjaja

03-11-2012

Updated and revised.

Enjoy!

TEEAHMAT TOOSDEY

03-11-2012

Quote:
Jjaja:
Let me make this clear, nothing currently beats Udyr bottom (not even Yorick). There is no counter.

RIIIIGGGHHHHTTTT... his counter is good play buuuuttt...

I have been wanting to give uder a try so I'll attempt this build when I get around to it.

DEFACT0

03-11-2012

Do you mind to give me a generic page to go bot? I don't play draft :-(

xvietboyxlr8

03-11-2012

"Nothing counters Udyr"
cool story bro. My kog practically melts anything, even ur Udyr.

Jjaja

03-11-2012

Quote:
xvietboyxlr8:
"Nothing counters Udyr"
cool story bro. My kog practically melts anything, even ur Udyr.

Kog'Maw is a watered down version of Vayne on Dominion. I imagine you do some generic Frozen Mallet kite build and that works against some blind pick superstars... You could try that on me and see how it works out.