Jjaja's Udyr Build

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pwyffy

02-15-2012

sigh.. there aren't enough bans for this

jars

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2012

not that great until super super late game when your team is already up by 200 points

Mad Suppordle

02-15-2012

Malzahar pushes Udyr to tower.

A wild Sona has appeared!

jars

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2012

it took you like 30 seconds to kill me and you had one bar left, my team didn't respond

Mad Suppordle

02-15-2012

Teehee

v4v3nd3774

02-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonabon View Post
Honestly I've been waiting for Riot to put Udyr on free week so I can try him, but with the success a few seem to be having with him I might buy him next. Though I don't have all the fancy HP/5 runes you use.
You really don't need them. Spamming shield while having good resistances actually mitigates more than hp/5 heals.

ForgedLife

02-15-2012

Maokai is the best counter to any champ that pushes like Udyr does. But I would say Mao only counters the pushing and cannot push back or risk dying 1v1

Darmival

02-15-2012

The mastery link does not seem to work for me

Mindllapse

02-15-2012

>hp/5 runes

Nny

02-16-2012

In case anyone was interested:

I was curious if, mathematically, starting chain vest + cloth armor would be better when facing a physical bot, so I went about calculating the effective health. Assuming all things equal (And armor mastery/hp+3% mastery), at level 4 Udyr has 37 armor and 848 HP.

Doran's Shield of +247 HP and +20 AR = 1,719 eHP
Chain Vest and Cloth Armor of +63 AR = 1696 eHP

On top of that, Doran's Shield gives an extra 13 HP/5 (taking into consideration the healing CS nerf), so that's 156 extra HP every minute. The starting difference isn't much, but as the match goes on the HP/5 certainly brings shield to the forefront.

And Ninja Tabi is also inferior; Assuming all hits are AA, it's the equivalent of 43 armor at level 4 (Making it a more expensive and less effective chain vest for +20 move speed).

123456 ... 7