calling all TT players!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

good job chimpy

Recruiter

02-15-2012

lets start a new meta, at least in normal's.

what i am proposing is that we forget about having a teamfight at lvl one(at the very least in that bush) make it so that two people are top(or that we have a jungler), and that we try to pass on the good ideas that this section of the forum has to all other non forum reading TT players.

are you with me?(if not i will do this anyway through all the rage and hate i might get)

kingnedved

02-15-2012

playing while thier is a jungler in the enemy team takes out the fun as i feel threated all the game

Luthien Kess

02-15-2012

2 wards and you have all your possible ganks covered...

good job chimpy

Recruiter

02-16-2012

you need more than that luthien kiss

kingnedved then do something about the jungler

kingnedved

02-16-2012

you mean counter jungling or what ?

Obscurite

02-16-2012

O-o almost every jungler in the game gets under leveled on tt and the other guy is totally right I ward for a reason and I will make my self broke out warding any1 who wants to go that rout. That said with the wards up it's the jungler that's going to get ganked while hes trying to kill green and such.

Not that I disagree with changing the game plan ^_^ I just plan to do it with a few friends and do so in a way simply designed to kill people....other wise whats the point.

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2012

If my team has more CC/burst, I WILL go bush for fb b/c we're going to get it. Cho will have it no other way.