Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How many games do you expect to play before you reach your true Elo?

< 10 Games 180 1.63%
11-40 Games 819 7.4%
41-80 Games 1162 10.5%
81-120 Games 1738 15.71%
121-160 Games 665 6.01%
161-200 Games 930 8.41%
200-399 Games 1703 15.39%
400-599 Games 1089 9.84%
600-799 Games 457 4.13%
800-999 Games 170 1.54%
1000+ Games 2143 19.37%
Voters 11063 .

Help Riot improve matchmaking! Looking for examples of bad matchmaking

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Beertaster

11-16-2013

I'm bronze 4 and 1 played a normal with a gold 5 recently who picked Elise, and then fed top to some one not gold. I don't think that gold player had the mmr of a gold player.

Eagleye749

11-16-2013

Lol Riot has made threads like these since the game was released. They aren't planning on doing ****.

Possta

11-16-2013

So has anything actually changed in a year? Cause I'm still being matched up against diamond/plats and even a challenger in normal ques...

MarshmaIIow

03-05-2014

OK I would say to eliminate almost ALL PROBLEMS concerning OP champions/Ranked Q/mapping/negative attitude/feeders/afkers/the unskilled/all positives/population/different types of people. Higher some one with a degree in urban planning that likes to game or league <-- maybe rare case.

This way every thing is strategicly assessed but if you already got one that would come to a surprise's to me because of all the bad in this game that people consider normal for example ragers/negative attitudes.

But back on track the Q System I think the issue is after row's of wins the next day the game decides to put you up with harder people to keep you down in the elo it is like the game dose not want to accept the change unless you are lucky and the riot system forgets you play better and q's people up against that are meant to be in that elo , I think that because riot was trying to give back the old high elo players back their teir's. The ranked Q has become a screw up in lining every one with the same level of game play so the skilled would be matched up against with the skilled and the unskilled matched up with the unskilled so their would be some people not meant to be in their elo because of a safety wire or a wire that dose not let you get to the next level of play. ( im saying this is because i have noticed their is no one in this ranked with out a 100 clean slate win like their was last year so it must mean they have been matched up with same level game play from score win 0 unlike last season)

Cavernous Ennui

06-06-2014

Pretty much every game I play in team builder has atrocious matchmaking. Here's just my most recent example.

matchmaking06.jpg

Broxeltard

06-06-2014

These guys each have almost as many normal game wins as my team combined.

Vissisium

Recruiter

08-17-2014

1. Vissisium

2. Normal

3. Summoners Rift

4. No

5. N/A

6. Every single member of my team fed i won lane hard but had literally no way to play as most of the enemies would group and kill me and my team wasnt capable of winning fights with or without me

Rito pls fix this..png