League of Legends World Tour - China

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iggy01

02-15-2012

World Tour New Zealand And Australia!

IS16901079bcf0e4eeddbcc

02-15-2012

schlickschlickschlickschlickschlickschlickschlicks chlickschlickschlickschlickschlickschlickschlicksc hlickschlickschlickschlickschlickschlickschlicksch lickschlickschlickschlickschlickschlickschlickschl ickschlickschlickschlickschlickschlickschlickschli ckschlickschlickschlickschlickschlickschlickschlic kschlickschlickschlickschlickschlickschlickschlick schlickschlickschlickschlickschlickschlickschlicks chlickschlickschlickschlickschlickschlickschlicksc hlickschlickschlickschlickschlickschlickschlicksch lickschlickschlickschlickschlickschlickschlickschl ickschlickschlickschlickschlickschlickschlickschli ck

gdub11

02-15-2012

Dat Photoshop

Renzoukan

02-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machimaro Chan View Post
that girl gaming team <3
Girl gamers are the devil. I was at a CS 1.6 LAN tourney in Oregon a couple years back. 16 team bracket and made it to Finals. We moved, I was about to throw a nade, girl right by me bends over and flips her skirt up at me, I get distracted.... My nade bounces off the wall and hits my team..... and her friend's team cleans up the mess i made with the freindlyfire nade =/(yes we lost ._.)
The only bright side was that she went drinking with me after the tourney lmao.

Uncle Ji Bye

Recruiter

02-15-2012

Trololololo...............................
Derp Derp

SHOURIjr

02-15-2012

Riot why don't you mention the kid that died from blood clotting while playing LoL in a Chinese internet cafe?

Or is that too real for you?

JasonFriday13th

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2012

people gotta stop hating on the chinese(me too) for being too good. its not our fault people suck

Fnatic V0rT3X

02-15-2012

NEw epic Lol Video Of skin made for the pIggy lady now instead of riding a Pig Ride a Dragon The Dragon Knight Sejuani IS the name of the skin !!! link is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1UGQ5mMrG8

RonaldLJP

02-15-2012

hot dayum dat Chinese katarina so fine

Zoh

02-15-2012

dat kat