Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Public Beta Environment Experiment for the Upcoming Patch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

eggsgotrolled

Recruiter

02-17-2012

Quote:
Yuki Akuma:
The client download is broken. It has an "unexpected end of archive" when I try downloading it, and all of the files in the downloaded folder are broken. (I'm using Firefox and WinRAR)

ditto

Excited Soup

02-17-2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8N_tupPBtWQ

Angryplrate

Recruiter

02-17-2012

so I am running windows 7 and I tried running both of the launchers but they both fail to work and give me the windows error "PVP.net patcher kernel has stopped working". What do I do?

DubstepDatSiK

02-17-2012

Quote:
Angryplrate:
so I am running windows 7 and I tried running both of the launchers but they both fail to work and give me the windows error "PVP.net patcher kernel has stopped working". What do I do?

I have the exact same error you need to right click the shortcut and hit "Run as Administrator" should work after you do that ^.^

http://i.imgur.com/C3S9D.jpg

GhettoGummiBear

02-17-2012

When i download the client it messes up my normal client and forces me to reinstall can someone help me

GhettoGummiBear

02-17-2012

bump i need help

DubstepDatSiK

02-17-2012

Quote:
GhettoGummiBear:
When i download the client it messes up my normal client and forces me to reinstall can someone help me

Hey ghetto I used to have a similar problem when trying to play on the old EU client and US client. Here's how I fixed my problem I'm not sure if it will work for you too, the problem may be that you have both of these client's installed in the same folder directory and so when you go to start the .exe up the paths get crossed up when patching.

So what you need to do is have the normal client installed in C:\program files etc.. as usual, but when you go to install the PBE client make sure to extract it to your desktop and install it there keeping all your files on your desktop for the PBE client, this will insure that the paths do not get crossed when patching each client. When you go to start up your PBE client it should be in a folder on your desktop launch it straight from the .exe in that folder. Hope this helps =]

GhettoGummiBear

02-18-2012

bump

Zelphia

02-18-2012

Can't download the PBE, its stops at 56.0MB of 1.4GB everytime. Tried Firefox and IE both do the same thing.

TylerHunt

02-18-2012

Quote:
Yuki Akuma:
The client download is broken. It has an "unexpected end of archive" when I try downloading it, and all of the files in the downloaded folder are broken. (I'm using Firefox and WinRAR)

Did anyone find a fix for this im currently having the same problem.