Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Public Beta Environment Experiment for the Upcoming Patch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tempest22

Recruiter

02-16-2012

the problem with giving an IP reward on our main accounts is that a large number of people would sign up for the public beta to just to get free IP, who would then clog up the server and forums with... well, you've probably seen what goes on in the main forums. It's a scary place. IP rewards would be nice, but it's just a bad idea to implement

b0b d0e

02-16-2012

Just went and downloaded it Just happy I didn't get the 404 error this time

poopding

Recruiter

02-17-2012

I'm having trouble downloading the client. Windows Extract doesn't work. Winrar doesn't work. 7zip doesn't work. Can anyone tell me step by step how they did it?

Skivex

02-17-2012

I can't log in :/ after i click play nothing happens

manwhat

02-17-2012

Edit: I'm wrong.

Orion69

02-17-2012

NVM, got it to d/l.

Ther InGal

02-17-2012

Finally realized that you must give people what they want so they can do the job you want efficiently

DubstepDatSiK

02-17-2012

Hey Udyr will we be able to test new champions like Fiora before they are released?

edit: I only asked because she was recently put into the champion page on the PBE profiles I don't mind either way, but it would be a fun and interesting way to get more people to play on the PBE we can barely get a game started right now if we're lucky.

HandheldBrandon

02-17-2012

Im confused im already apart of the PBE is this any different from it?

Do i have to resign up for it or whats going on?

Yuki Akuma

02-17-2012

The client download is broken. It has an "unexpected end of archive" when I try downloading it, and all of the files in the downloaded folder are broken. (I'm using Firefox and WinRAR)