Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Public Beta Environment Experiment for the Upcoming Patch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

moturzysta

02-15-2012

I'm professional software tester addicted to this game I hope that my experience can be helpful .

b0b d0e

02-15-2012

I was all excited to join the test, but all I get is the familiar 404 file not found error. Has it been removed in such a short time?

I was excited to do software testing without having to write all the Unit test cases myself.

b0b d0e

02-15-2012

I was so excited to join the beta since for once, I'd be able to test some software without being expected to write Unit tests for it also.

But all I'm getting from the download link is a 404 error :/

Edit: that was weird. It had me retype my post and turned it into a double post

Dmglol

02-16-2012

Is this client different from the current PTE now? Or are you pushing these upcoming changes on the current PTE?

Kyoko Sakura

Recruiter

02-16-2012

Here's to hoping the queue times become less than 2 hours

vLemon

QA Analyst

02-16-2012

Quote:
UnskilledFeeder:
Here's to hoping the queue times become less than 2 hours

We usually do customs. We might go in queue but in that case we will spam the public chat 1 to let everyone know. Try joining the chat and ask ppl what they are playing, or make your own room and invite them.

Shiryü

02-16-2012

I cant download the client, says: File not found

MarxistHomeless

02-16-2012

Stealth remake maybe? Pretty please?

AugustDV

02-16-2012

Wanted to contribute, but downloading and extracting this made my normal client crash when I joined a game. Fortunately it was just Co-op vs AI to test out Lee Sin, so the other four shouldn't be too bothered,

Rysan Marquise

02-16-2012

I want to contribute, but my main account is falling behind already.

Could we get some sort of IP redeemed on the main server for our work in the PBE? I will probably do testing there anyway, but I do feel a bit thankless in the position as my main account will wither away.

Anyway, will get to testing some time this weekend.