Gankplank in 3v3? Pre-30? Laning vs Akali? Easy!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WeasuhL

02-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneypouch View Post
Actually E first is fine if u start boots 3 which he did. If a scirmish lasts less than full parley cd E does equal/more dmg plus it makes it easier to force that lvl 1 scirmish, when u r really strong, with the movespeed boost

Your commentary is very good, clear and focused.
You just need to work on the actual content. GP is a very common top in the current meta (played there much more often than jungle). More importantly though you are telling new players to run glasscannon gp :/. Barring a stupid situation where you are absolutely the only dmg on the team (support nunu+blitz or something) this is never really a good idea. You just have to be too far ahead to make it worth while (to where u can 1 shot with parley or u are 6 items). Your always better served with a standard tanky deeps build (atmogs or fratmas), in 3s or if your lane opponent does physical dmg wriggles is also a good buy. If you really want to play deeps gp go like wriggles/TF.
But pls stop getting zerk greaves. You were against 2 magic dmg and 3 hard cc's get mercs bro. Wriggles+tabi crushes any AD lane. If you got your mogs at 10min so u have no reason to build def and they have 1 or fewer ccs then maybe its an even choice between zerks and cdreduc (I favor cd cause gp ult is one of the best initiators in the game imo; more ults win games).

Oh ya and for mana problems an early phylo will serve u much better than that late meki.

All in all keep at it, just do a bit more research in the future I don't want to see more rush IE gps.
Glad someone's making these have fun, who's next?.
Very intelligent post, I knew the first two paragraphs. Thank you for the philo insight..didn't think of that item on GP but I suppose it would work. I'll add you on LoL, hopefully we can talk sometime.

Huntsvoski

02-19-2012

That akali is aweful, such bad shroud placement she doesn't try to zone you out at ALL and misses tons of last hits because of it.

WeasuhL

02-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huntsvoski View Post
That akali is aweful, such bad shroud placement she doesn't try to zone you out at ALL and misses tons of last hits because of it.
Level 25s-30s will be level 25s-30s..