Gankplank in 3v3? Pre-30? Laning vs Akali? Easy!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WeasuhL

02-15-2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWJSsFWWk1s

A pretty solid video. Please check out the description. It's a lot more pleasant in HD!

Enjoy.

Sam

02-15-2012

It's good commentary Thats about it :P Your runes doesn't seem that good, your gameplay is alright, but how you play GP isn't the best :P +1 Though

WeasuhL

02-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Såm View Post
It's good commentary Thats about it :P Your runes doesn't seem that good, your gameplay is alright, but how you play GP isn't the best :P +1 Though
I doubt you watched thirty seconds into the video.

To clarify...

I have masteries up to level 14.
I have no runes.

People around the forums have been saying "Guides only exist for level 30s, what runes you should buy, how they fit into the meta, etc. What about the people who have yet to hit level 30?"

This video is for them.

Sam

02-15-2012

o Sorry. Just scimmed through the video. Don't take E 1st.

WeasuhL

02-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Såm View Post
o Sorry. Just scimmed through the video. Don't take E 1st.
Can you please watch the video before you comment? I'm not trying to be rude but everything you comment is addressed in the video.

Not to mention there is no "TAKE THIS FIRST" it's ALWAYS "you SHOULD take this first." If E was situational then you take E, of course parley farming for extra gold and better harass, in theory, would be much better..E is what occurred and I went with it. Watch the video!

jjrryyaa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-15-2012

like ur commentary gj
also, like the guy above, i suggest u take q first

Prefix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

02-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeasuhL View Post
Not to mention there is no "TAKE THIS FIRST" it's ALWAYS "you SHOULD take this first." If E was situational then you take E, of course parley farming for extra gold and better harass, in theory, would be much better..E is what occurred and I went with it. Watch the video!
There is not always but for GP don't take E first.

WeasuhL

02-16-2012

Thanks for all the feedback guys!

WeasuhL

02-17-2012

Bump.

moneypouch

02-18-2012

Actually E first is fine if u start boots 3 which he did. If a scirmish lasts less than full parley cd E does equal/more dmg plus it makes it easier to force that lvl 1 scirmish, when u r really strong, with the movespeed boost

Your commentary is very good, clear and focused.
You just need to work on the actual content. GP is a very common top in the current meta (played there much more often than jungle). More importantly though you are telling new players to run glasscannon gp :/. Barring a stupid situation where you are absolutely the only dmg on the team (support nunu+blitz or something) this is never really a good idea. You just have to be too far ahead to make it worth while (to where u can 1 shot with parley or u are 6 items). Your always better served with a standard tanky deeps build (atmogs or fratmas), in 3s or if your lane opponent does physical dmg wriggles is also a good buy. If you really want to play deeps gp go like wriggles/TF.
But pls stop getting zerk greaves. You were against 2 magic dmg and 3 hard cc's get mercs bro. Wriggles+tabi crushes any AD lane. If you got your mogs at 10min so u have no reason to build def and they have 1 or fewer ccs then maybe its an even choice between zerks and cdreduc (I favor cd cause gp ult is one of the best initiators in the game imo; more ults win games).

Oh ya and for mana problems an early phylo will serve u much better than that late meki.

All in all keep at it, just do a bit more research in the future I don't want to see more rush IE gps.
Glad someone's making these have fun, who's next?.