Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Why put 2 bottom?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shadeykris

02-17-2012

If you're playing 2 solos and a jungle, what are good champs that can 1v2 on bot?

Prefix

Recruiter

02-17-2012

Quote:
Shadeykris:
If you're playing 2 solos and a jungle, what are good champs that can 1v2 on bot?

Any carry if its 2v1 ul get more XP and ur ganker can always drops to gank them and ul win team fights since ur getting jungle + lane xp they just sharing lane xp.

It is not about 2v1 fighting them its about farming until you can 2v1 them.

Morgana bot Sion Top Shyvana jungle is a great setup.

Luego

02-17-2012

Quote:
Shadeykris:

Remember, you're not playing 2 solos and a jungler. Any team with a dedicated jungler is probably going to get pushed on bottom too hard. Your jungler is tasked basically with buff control, and getting enough cs to stay relevant, while ganking when the opportunities present themselves (top, usually) and helping on bottom when needed.

You need strong pushers, who can keep the lane off your tower, and if necessary farm under it if pushed. I personally love Rumble as a top. Singed is obviously permabanned for a reason.

Your roamer/jungle needs mobility. Riven works well. Lee Sin works well. Trynd works great, since he generally sucks until mid game and that lets him get some farm without much danger.

For your bottom 1v2 lane, it's all about safety, yet having either enough damage or cc to capitalize if given an opportunity (ie roamer visits at a great time). Irelia's great. Garen's decent. Morgana should be decent. Likely any of the champs who stereotypically go top lane in 5's can handle that bottom lane in 3s.

Quote:
MrDustBunny:
alot of the times im playing the opp team has 3 bot, my team is 2 bot and 1 (me) top

I'm not sure what elo you're in, but I've never seen this. This should be a guaranteed win any time you see it. If your 3v2 lane on bot can't simply sustain themselves on bottom and farm fairly passively, you have 2 of the wrong champs chosen. And your top lane gets unopposed cs, PLUS unopposed jungle creeps and buffs? Your bottom lane should play passively, and then every once in a whle your top lane heads down and you get an ace.

Empress Hilary

02-18-2012

Two bottom to control red buff if you don't have a jungler.

Phelipe PaRaD0X

02-18-2012