How do you build Solo top WW?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tru2

02-15-2012

I have my own build and what not, but am curious to see how you do it and am open to new ways to build him. Possible to counter build certain champions for ranked etc.

List your runes, masteries, build order etc.

<3

Lenvirthus

02-15-2012

Build usually merc treds, spirit visage, wriggles, Bv, Frozen mallet, atmas. but this all depends on the game :P Just thought i would throw one out there. I like this build due to the health and tankyness of it.

runes i usually run my standard arm pent/ flat Armour and flat MR.

for masteries i forget.... lol.

but yer build all depends on the team i am vsing.

Kiba Inuzuka94

02-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tru2 View Post
I have my own build and what not, but am curious to see how you do it and am open to new ways to build him. Possible to counter build certain champions for ranked etc.

List your runes, masteries, build order etc.

<3
Dude I'm ur man. Now some people might tell u ur noob because they don't get it but trust me I pown in 3v3s with this set up.ok so u have 2 options when it comes to items.

Option 1: Doran's ring (475) → boot of speed (350)→ sorcerer's shoes(750)→ Amplifying tomb (435)→ Malady (1390)→ B.F. Sword (1650)→Black Cleaver (1215) →madred's razor (1000)→recurve bow (1050)→madred's bloodrazor (1750)→Catalyst the protector (1325)→ Banshee's Veil (1390)

Option 2 (the one people don't get): Amplifying tomb (435) x2 → Pickaxe(975) → *Bilgwater cutlass(850)→ *Hextech gunblade(930)→Amplifying tomb (435)→Dagger(420) x2 Malady(550)→Sapphire crystal(400)→ ruby crystal (475) →Catalyst the protector (450)→ Negation cloak (740) → Banshee's Veil (650)→B.F. Sword (1650)→ dagger(420)→Black Cleaver → Chain vest(700)→ Null-magic mantle(400)→Cloth armor(300) → Guardian Angel (1200)→ Giants belt (1110)→ Sunfire Cape

*if you use their active abilities not only will u dmg them u will also slow them allowing u to get that final hungering strike or to finish of a runner (to make up for Warwicks lack of speed)
** if its Bolded/Underlined u keep it for whole game.
*** the numbers in the (__) are their costs they can change in game cause the final results (Bolded/Underlined) are recipes but either way if u add up all the stuff for 1 recipe vs buying pieces here and there they are the same amount but buying pieces still gives you boosts can lead up to the awesome weapon (my fav. is the Hextech gunblade)

Skills, again you got 2 options:

Option 1(more kill/gank based): Ghost and Ignite
Masteries: 1 summoner's wrath, 3 brute force, 4 mentel force, 4 alacrity, 4 sorcery, 1 weapon expertise, 1 arcane knowledge, 3 havoc, 3 sunder, 3 resistence, 3 hardness.
Runes: what ever you can get ur hands on. Focus ur search on atk spd, atk dmg, AP, speed, & cooldown.

Option 2 (more jungle based): Flash and Ignite
Masteries: 2 brute force, 2 butcher, 1 alacrity, 4 sorcery, 1 arcane knowledge, 1 summon resolve, 1 risistence, 2 tought skin, 4 durability, 1 scars, 1 blade armor, 1 summon insight, 3 expand mind, 4 swiftness & 1 ruinic affinity
Runes: what ever you can get ur hands on. Focus ur search on atk spd, atk dmg, AP, speed, & cooldown

Hope this helps ^_^ look me up if ur online I'd love to vs. u with my WW or join up in a 3v3

Melt Your Face

02-15-2012

Ignore everyone above me.

AS/CDR