Ask Fizz

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Talon

03-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Ahri View Post
Dear Fizz

It was you who put fish oil on Miss Fortune's shampoo bottle right before I took it wasn't it? ...Well played. Wait for a rebuttal.
I must observe these pranksters....

Ask Fizz

03-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fora View Post
Fish creature! Are you the one responsible for replacing my perfumes with Singed's chemicles?
...for once, no. I try to avoid going anywhere near Zaun. All that pollution... I feel sick just thinking about it. Plus, Singed doesn't like me.

Ask Fizz

03-02-2012

Quote:
Dear Fizz

It was you who put fish oil on Miss Fortune's shampoo bottle right before I took it wasn't it? ...Well played. Wait for a rebuttal.
She knew you were taking it, so she asked me. And good luck catching me. As some Summoners say, "Fear the troll-pole."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
I must observe these pranksters....
I'd show you a few tricks, but I don't think it's a good idea helping you become even more slippery.

IS1beb7dd44e7faee00386e

03-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fizz View Post
She knew you were taking it, so she asked me. And good luck catching me. As some Summoners say, "Fear the troll-pole."
But, how did she know? I only took it twice and I'm certain she wasn't looking... Perhaps I should take someone else's shampoo. Hm, Lux's hair is very nice...

Ask Fizz

03-02-2012

Quote:
But, how did she know? I only took it twice and I'm certain she wasn't looking... Perhaps I should take someone else's shampoo. Hm, Lux's hair is very nice...
If your tails turn blue, blame Talon.

Ask Talon

03-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fizz View Post
If your tails turn blue, blame Talon.
What? Noxians do not dye things blue!

Ask Fizz

03-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
What? Noxians do not dye things blue!
Neither do I.

...on a good day.

Ask Ezreal

03-02-2012

Fizz are you aware that chomper is also a trickster ? He was going to offer information on some hidden ruins near Ithicia and in exchange he wanted to see my lantern, now its in his mouth, and he's refusing to return it. Would you mind getting it for me before I have to resort to more...drastic measures.
~Ezreal

Ask Fizz

03-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Ezreal View Post
Fizz are you aware that chomper is also a trickster ? He was going to offer information on some hidden ruins near Ithicia and in exchange he wanted to see my lantern, now its in his mouth, and he's refusing to return it. Would you mind getting it for me before I have to resort to more...drastic measures.
~Ezreal
Of course I know Chomper is a trickster. As for the lantern... those ruins must be pretty important or something. Chomper follows a rule know as 'equivalent exchange'. So you'd need to give him something worth as much as the info.

Ask Shyvana

03-02-2012

Fizz, is there any particular reason you asked me if dragons could breed with any species?