Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Anemone Aglaia

11-22-2012

Quote:
Ask Fizz:
Having been messing around with one of his trapdoors, even Fizz couldn't react fast enough to dodge the oncoming girl. But he was far too used to tackling hugs, bracing himself moments before it came. Once the rolling came to an end, he spoke.

...that is short for amphibian, right?

Anemone grinned from ear to ear, holding Fizz up above her by his armpits. She was laying on her back and her hair was strewn about the floor. She spoke between laughs and trying to catch her breath.

"What else would it be short for?"

Ask Fizz

11-22-2012

Fizz blinks upwards, lacking a top eyelid. He was hoping she wouldn't do one certain thing...

You mispronouncing Fizzy.

Anemone Aglaia

11-22-2012

Quote:
Ask Fizz:
Fizz blinks upwards, lacking a top eyelid. He was hoping she wouldn't do one certain thing...

You mispronouncing Fizzy.

"Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnope!" She changed her grip on Fizz, holding him in the air on the flat of her palm, the other hand dropping back to brush a bit of hair from her face. She was shockingly strong, and when she sat up, she tossed Fizz into the air before catching him and plonking him onto her lap. "We should have a picnic. I like picnics. You like eating fish right? NO! We should go fishing! Only with spears! YEAH YEAH YEAH! Eeeeeeeeee!"

Ask Fizz

11-22-2012

Fizz, being naturally springy, bounces around in her hands before finding himself in her lap. He shook his head from the sudden movement, causing his ears to flop around.

Spearing fishing will never beat catching them with your own teeth. Though I guess you can't exactly do that, huh?

Anemone Aglaia

11-22-2012

"... I could try! That sounds like fun. I wanna see your teeth. Can I see? Can I?" She loomed over his head and prodded him in the closest approximation to lips that Fizz had with her finger. She was very nearly bouncing on the floor, but that wasn't out of the ordinary at all for her.

Ask Fizz

11-22-2012

Fizz looks at her and blinks, then grins. His teeth looked ordinary at first but they slowly sharpened until his grin matched that of Chomper's.

Just don't touch them.

Anemone Aglaia

11-22-2012

Anemone, showcasing just how well she listens, immediately pokes Fizz in his teeth a few times. When finally she stops, she notices just how sliced up her finger is. She blinked a few times and shook her hand. "Oop. Little too sharp." Regardless, she shrugs, trusting Fizz to be nimble enough to end up on her shoulders as she tossed him into the air. Her hair was colored like sand, but smelled more closely of a crisp breeze.

Ask Fizz

11-23-2012

Returning his teeth to their normal form, Fizz flips through the air when Anemone tosses him. Rather than fall back down, he sticks to the ceiling and pokes his tongue out at her.

I warned ya.

Anemone Aglaia

11-23-2012

Ignoring the Champion for a moment, Anemone leaned forward and planted her palms on the floor. As she did, she pushed her weight forward and transitioned into a hand stand from a sitting position. One hand left the floor and waved at Fizz. "It's just a little blood. No big deal. C'mon let's go have fun!" That much said, she pushed herself into the air and landed on her feet.

Ask Fizz

11-23-2012

Fizz hangs from the ceiling by his feet, watching Anemone with interest. She seemed like she could be a fun girl, if her agility said anything for her. He then moved to the top of the door frame, leaning over to push the door open... and then remembered it wasn't there. Jumping once again, Fizz placed himself on Anemone's head.

Then let's go, and on the way back I can get a new door. Dangit Skarner...