Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SandscourgeSkarn

11-22-2012

Skarner strode up to Fizz's home in silence, halting at the door. He came to finish an exchange. For a moment or two, he contemplated how best to approach the situation. He decided finally that knocking was the best idea and did so. It was far from the best idea, his massive crystal pincer unintentionally wrenching the door from its hinges. A soft, weak sigh rasped out of the Vanguard's maw and he wriggled his way through the now empty door frame.

On the end of the Brackern's tail hung a jar filled with perhaps the most violently bright blue liquid ever, to a point where it was luminous. Anyone with experience in magic would know that it was charged with power, though its use was unknown. The jar was sealed tightly, and despite how plain the Brackern tended to be, there was an ornate ribbon tied around it. Affixed to the frilly purple ribbon was a note. Skarner took quick stock of those present before placing the jar upon the floor and cutting the rope that held it to his tail.

"Our business is concluded, Trickster. My thanks for your end of the bargain." Saying no more than that, Skarner gave a rather abrupt nod and left.

The note would read as such.

Quote:
Dear Fizzy-Wizzy

I didn't think it was right for you to be getting a present without a card, so when Skar-Skar told me that he was giving you something and needed my help I just had to make sure it was nice and pretty for you. Also he asked me to write the instructions for you as well, so they're on the back. I didn't write them, because they're boring, I made Siggy do it. Oh that's right! You don't know me!

The note carries on to describe the author in terrifying detail and is more than a page long. Additionally, it is decorated with drawings of Fizz and Skarner's respective faces, as well as hearts. Finally it is concluded as the author gets back on track, even if only slightly.

So it's settled then! I'm coming to visit you soon because you're just too cute. I'll bring Skarner and we can all be friends and it'll be fun. See you soon, 'Phibby

-Anemone Aglaia

There are indeed instructions contained on the back of the note's last page. They are dutifully written and go so far as to have care instructions and potency charts.

Ask Fizz

11-22-2012

Before he could wonder what semblance of a nose he had to be kissed, Fizz was greeted by Skarner ripping open his door and leaving the jar and note before skittering back off. Deciding to bill the Brackern later, he picks up the rather long 'note' and reads it, his ears bouncing the jar around in the meantime. Once he finished, he looked at the instructions before tossing them onto a nearby table. He'd get to them later, but for now he had a vic- guest, to prepare for.

Jungleicorn

11-22-2012

Dear Fizz,

Do you enjoy eating tuna? Also what is the best birthday present you've ever received?

~Jungleicorn

Ask Fizz

11-22-2012

Quote:
Jungleicorn:
Dear Fizz,

Do you enjoy eating tuna? Also what is the best birthday present you've ever received?

~Jungleicorn
Chum salmon to both.

Jungleicorn

11-22-2012

A follow up question:

Do you have any starfish relatives? I think that would be really cool, if not have you ever partied with them? I heard they throw almost as good of a party as brolaf, if not better.

~Jungleicorn

Ask Fizz

11-22-2012

...you must've heard wrong. Starfish are boring.

Suripi Okami

Recruiter

11-22-2012

Umm....Fizz,what is your favorite of the four seasons?

Ask Fizz

11-22-2012

Quote:
Suripi Okami:
Umm....Fizz,what is your favorite of the four seasons?
I'd have to say Spring because of the rain.

Anemone Aglaia

11-22-2012

The wide open, torn off door worked perfectly for Anemone's sudden rushing entrance. Her footfalls came fast and soft as she was shoeless, thumping playfully on the ground and then the floor. She was dressed casually, no longer swathed in her typical purple summoner's robe. Instead she wore a simple tank top and shorts, while her wrists and hands were wrapped in bandages, as were here feet. How anyone managed to see the girl before she leapt bodily at Fizz and took him clean onto the ground in a squealing mess of giggles was hard to tell, but her form was much easier to make out once she began rolling around on the floor with the amphibian in her arms.

"'Phibby!"

Ask Fizz

11-22-2012

Quote:
Anemone Aglaia:
The wide open, torn off door worked perfectly for Anemone's sudden rushing entrance. Her footfalls came fast and soft as she was shoeless, thumping playfully on the ground and then the floor. She was dressed casually, no longer swathed in her typical purple summoner's robe. Instead she wore a simple tank top and shorts, while her wrists and hands were wrapped in bandages, as were here feet. How anyone managed to see the girl before she leapt bodily at Fizz and took him clean onto the ground in a squealing mess of giggles was hard to tell, but her form was much easier to make out once she began rolling around on the floor with the amphibian in her arms.

"'Phibby!"
Having been messing around with one of his trapdoors, even Fizz couldn't react fast enough to dodge the oncoming girl. But he was far too used to tackling hugs, bracing himself moments before it came. Once the rolling came to an end, he spoke.

...that is short for amphibian, right?