Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask Fizz

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fizz

04-11-2012

Quote:
FilFire:
You still haven't answered the question.
What kind of gift would you like to get that the average humanoid is able to attain?

I guess some casual clothing would be nice.

Quote:
IlexAlderwood:
Silly as this may sound, all this talk of adventures with Lulu makes me as a summoner (and fan!) feel a bit...protective! Perhaps a swim somewhere warm and bubbly is in order to help with that stiff neck.

Actually, on the topic of summoners and being 'overpowered'...it's very much a speciallist art. Fizz is fairly correct in saying that beyond calling beings to assistance, there's not much else we can do. After all, summoning is such an intensive skill that it leaves no room for other arts. Something like Lulu's transmorgrification would be completely out of a normal summoner's league. I can't even boil water with my magic! Last time I tried that, I ended up with an eel in my tea.

No matter how many times she turns you into a squirrel though, it'd be a hard task making you look any cuter than you already are. ehem.

But I'm getting ahead of myself. Rather than ask about Christmas, I feel I should ask you, Fizz, if your people had any yearly celebrations like that? Maybe if you get permission, we could see about celebrating those for you here, too. Bilgewater is your home now after all, and from what I gather those pirates love to party.

I'm not cute, I'm handsome. Big difference.

We do have one celebration, but I don't think any of you are capable of it.

FilFire

04-11-2012

Challenge accepted. (http://ragefac.es/faces/cc91e8741c0c596b8b15cb2fc544a488.png)
What celebration is this?

Ask Fizz

04-11-2012

Quote:
FilFire:
Challenge accepted.
What celebration is this?

It's a festival of sorts.
Though you need the ears to do anything in it.

FilFire

04-11-2012

What, tentacles?

Ask Fizz

04-11-2012

Quote:
FilFire:
What, tentacles?

They're ears.
You sicko.

IlexAlderwood

04-11-2012

...handsome, yes, of course you are!

Wait, that came out wrong.

Well either way, I'm sure you know by now that we yordles love all sorts of festivities. Perhaps at a more conveniant time then, I should ask about the details. The very thought of an entire civilisation beneath the sea and all it's unknown lore leaves me quite tingly with excitement.

Ask Fizz

04-11-2012

Can you juggle 10 things at a time with your ears?
I don't think so.

FilFire

04-11-2012

Challenge accepted. (http://ragefac.es/faces/cc91e8741c0c596b8b15cb2fc544a488.png)

IlexAlderwood

04-11-2012

Well that sounds delightful. Just make sure not to invite Ziggs!

FilFire

04-11-2012

****, they keep getting pierced.
Alright, I may not be able to do this thanks to my spike-like ears.
But can you juggle with your tail? I think it's too small for that.