Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FilFire

04-10-2012

Alright then, the average human/yordle.

Rudmed

04-10-2012

Fizz,

Why do I get the sudden feeling you have a very negative opinion about the summoners....not all of us are power hungry godmoding people you know.

SuperMan Pix

04-10-2012

Heeeeeeeeeeyyyy DEARIE!!!!!

i just want YOU to know that you left your trident at home!

...and im sowwie if i caused you to bleed in anyway.

tee hee hee

-Lulu and Pix

Ask Fizz

04-10-2012

Rudmed,
The vast majority of you are however. Kinda hard to distinguish the two.

Lulu,
I couldn't stay mad at you.
Even if my neck is in pain.

-Fizz

FilFire

04-11-2012

You still haven't answered the question.
What kind of gift would you like to get that the average humanoid is able to attain?

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kg Maw View Post
And people don't want me to butcher them. but when I butcher the faceless masses who aren't godmoding?

Everybody throws a fit. what a world, what a world.

The only summoner I don't want to butcher is the Janitor. he knows his place.
O.O

Thought I was on better terms with ya than 'want to butcher'!

IlexAlderwood

04-11-2012

Silly as this may sound, all this talk of adventures with Lulu makes me as a summoner (and fan!) feel a bit...protective! Perhaps a swim somewhere warm and bubbly is in order to help with that stiff neck.

Actually, on the topic of summoners and being 'overpowered'...it's very much a speciallist art. Fizz is fairly correct in saying that beyond calling beings to assistance, there's not much else we can do. After all, summoning is such an intensive skill that it leaves no room for other arts. Something like Lulu's transmorgrification would be completely out of a normal summoner's league. I can't even boil water with my magic! Last time I tried that, I ended up with an eel in my tea.

No matter how many times she turns you into a squirrel though, it'd be a hard task making you look any cuter than you already are. ehem.

But I'm getting ahead of myself. Rather than ask about Christmas, I feel I should ask you, Fizz, if your people had any yearly celebrations like that? Maybe if you get permission, we could see about celebrating those for you here, too. Bilgewater is your home now after all, and from what I gather those pirates love to party.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlexAlderwood View Post

Actually, on the topic of summoners and being 'overpowered'...it's very much a speciallist art. Fizz is fairly correct in saying that beyond calling beings to assistance, there's not much else we can do. After all, summoning is such an intensive skill that it leaves no room for other arts. Something like Lulu's transmorgrification would be completely out of a normal summoner's league. I can't even boil water with my magic! Last time I tried that, I ended up with an eel in my tea.
It actually takes me serious time to heal wounds while Soraka can do in moments.
I also am only a mediocre summoner compared to some of these guys.
If I was OP, would I be scared of you all?
Shaco and Talon have repeatedly reminded me that I would have a rough time battling most Champions.

FilFire

04-11-2012

I created this Apocalyptic Dragon long before I knew of LoL and their power levels. I reasoned it would be weird to completely readjust my guy.

IlexAlderwood

04-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokhan View Post
It actually takes me serious time to heal wounds while Soraka can do in moments.
I also am only a mediocre summoner compared to some of these guys.
If I was OP, would I be scared of you all?
Shaco and Talon have repeatedly reminded me that I would have a rough time battling most Champions.
As a yordle, I have to get over the intimiation of sitting up on a high chair next to he humans before worrying about the frightening ordeal of summoning a champion. I see the others looking at me and I just cringe when I imagine what they might be thinking. Rarely, if ever, am I made to feel in any way powerful. Sometimes I wonder how Veigar manages to do it!

Actually, my highchair collapsed the other day, causing me to drop my summoning orb. Someone had loosened one of the bolts holding it together. I hope that wasn't another one of Fizz's pranks!