Ask Fizz

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskUdyr

Senior Member

02-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fizz View Post
Hit 'em between the eyes. Works every time.
Unless it's a hammerhead, they're a different story...

...and you need to show me a Werealbatross. Maybe I can tame it.
Simply send a request to Lady Karma to be allowed to visit Ionia, tell us when you wish to go hunting and we shall take you to see the Werealbatross. To be honest, we are more curious as to how you would hold up against a pack of them. We only ask you bring the bait to lure them.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chibi Overlord

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-28-2012

Do you prefer Yellowfin Tuna or Atlantic Bluefin Tuna ?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Ezreal

Senior Member

02-28-2012

Dear Fizz, is it possible for your species to live in small ponds within caves? I've never explored the ocean...yet, but I swear I've seen your species, or at least something similar deep within a cavern.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fizz

Senior Member

02-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
...by the blood of my father. What could you possibly have done to make Luxanna that angry?
Turns out she's not a natural blond... and doesn't like blue hair.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZaP616 View Post
Greetings Fizz,

I am just wondering what is your favorite type of fish as far as food goes?

-ZaP
Chum salmon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskUdyr View Post
Simply send a request to Lady Karma to be allowed to visit Ionia, tell us when you wish to go hunting and we shall take you to see the Werealbatross. To be honest, we are more curious as to how you would hold up against a pack of them. We only ask you bring the bait to lure them.
Okay, is tomorrow good? And if I can handle a shark frenzy, I'm sure I can handle a few birds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chibi Overlord View Post
Do you prefer Yellowfin Tuna or Atlantic Bluefin Tuna ?
Hard to say... bluefin's taste better, but are getting harder to find nowadays.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Ezreal View Post
Dear Fizz, is it possible for your species to live in small ponds within caves? I've never explored the ocean...yet, but I swear I've seen your species, or at least something similar deep within a cavern.
My people first started off in lakes, but if there weren't that many, I'm sure we could make it in a pond.

...where is this cavern, anyway?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Ezreal

Senior Member

02-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fizz View Post
My people first started off in lakes, but if there weren't that many, I'm sure we could make it in a pond.

...where is this cavern, anyway?
The entrance is in a valley located within the inspire mountains. It's pretty far from the coastline, that's why I was wondering if it was your species or not.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nV Jurassic

Senior Member

02-29-2012

Dear Fizz.

Have you ever came face to face with Nautilus? If so what was the experience like?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskUdyr

Senior Member

02-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fizz View Post
Okay, is tomorrow good? And if I can handle a shark frenzy, I'm sure I can handle a few birds.
Each man bird weighs approximately a hundred and fifty kilos, can lift five times their weight and are surprisingly agile. You and sharks live in the same environment. We do not doubt your skill, but we highly doubt you can fly. We are actually quite surprised they themselves can fly, but we do not question a challenge when it presents itself.

And tomorrow is not feasible, we have a fishing expedition with Jax. You may still visit Ionia for an extended visit and we will meet with you the day after tomorrow. As we said, simply ask Lady Karma. We will add an addendum, you must do so politely.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shyvana

Senior Member

02-29-2012

[QUOTE=Ask Fizz;21538780]Turns out she's not a natural blond... and doesn't like blue hair.[/QUOTE
...that'd do it. But now, you also have an angry dragon lady to deal with. What's the plan now, hm?

...it's far too difficult to teasingly intimidate with text.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WexAndywn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-29-2012

Dear Fizz,

What color is Luxanna's hair naturally? And how could you have possibly figured that out?
Also, stay away from bushes. You could get Garen-spinned.

Regards,
Summoner Wex.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fizz

Senior Member

02-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by nV Jurassic View Post
Dear Fizz.

Have you ever came face to face with Nautilus? If so what was the experience like?
Nautilus is scary looking, but not really mean once you get to know him. If people left me to die but I survived, I'd want revenge too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskUdyr View Post
Each man bird weighs approximately a hundred and fifty kilos, can lift five times their weight and are surprisingly agile. You and sharks live in the same environment. We do not doubt your skill, but we highly doubt you can fly. We are actually quite surprised they themselves can fly, but we do not question a challenge when it presents itself.

And tomorrow is not feasible, we have a fishing expedition with Jax. You may still visit Ionia for an extended visit and we will meet with you the day after tomorrow. As we said, simply ask Lady Karma. We will add an addendum, you must do so politely.
...who needs to fly when there are trees and my trident to vault off of? Though they do sound a lot more menacing now. And I don't mind staying in Ionia for a bit, those rivers look like they'd be nice to swim in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
...that'd do it. But now, you also have an angry dragon lady to deal with. What's the plan now, hm?

...it's far too difficult to teasingly intimidate with text.
If I can escape from Master Yi, no one can catch me.

...unless Lux is able to get a clear shot at me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WexAndywn View Post
Dear Fizz,

What color is Luxanna's hair naturally? And how could you have possibly figured that out?
Also, stay away from bushes. You could get Garen-spinned.

Regards,
Summoner Wex.
Her hair is brown, just like Garen's. I always thought it was her light magic or something. And I get around easily. Very easily.
He can try to spin me. He'll just get Chomp'd.