Ask Fizz

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Redeemed In Fire

02-25-2012

Dear Fizz,

What energy do you charge your staff with to make it deal damage over time like it does?

- The Rogue Commander

Ask Fizz

02-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Kayle View Post
Fizz,

What was your home's legal system? Was there a lot of organized crime?

- Judicator Kayle
Our legal system would give everyone a second chance. A small crime gets you a small sentence and a few stabs from a trident. Depending on the severity, your time in prison could be a very long time, and you may develop paralysis. However, if they were to try and act in a group, they'd be hunted down by several dragon-sharks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
I've heard stories of a monster named Cthulhu. Is there any truth to the tales?
Cthulhu's real alright. Though he's not exactly a monster. More of a giant... octopus-thingy. Considering his size, I'd doubt he could even make it to the surface.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ętherwrack View Post
Dear Fizz,

I'm surprised that a species such as yours is amphibious. After all, you evolved under the ocean, not in swamps. I have two questions in that regard:

The first: Are you amphibious, or are you truly aquatic and use some sort of magical breathing apparatus to remain above the water for an extended period of time?

The second: Does your skin dry out quickly? Seems like you'd need Chomper to routinely splash you in order to not dehydrate.
Yes, my species is amphibious. And truth be told, we originally came from large lakes and rivers before our population started growing too large.

And while I do dry out, my trident can generate water. Summoner's Rift has a river too, so it's no problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrDoom Bot View Post
Dear Fizz,

I thought your shark/whale's name was Chum?
Nope, chum's the type of fish that me and Chomper enjoy eating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCIX View Post
Dear Fizz,

What energy do you charge your staff with to make it deal damage over time like it does?

- The Rogue Commander
It's a property of the seastone that my trident is made off, essentially electrifying the water.

Tsaalyo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-26-2012

Hi Fizz. Have you ever fallen in love with a human? I'm sure many readers are grossed out at this point, but since you're sentient and living among humans, it's not unthinkable.

Ask Fizz

02-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsaalyo View Post
Hi Fizz. Have you ever fallen in love with a human? I'm sure many readers are grossed out at this point, but since you're sentient and living among humans, it's not unthinkable.
Er... no. I haven't even been here that long to even consider it, and even then, I'd be more focused on finding someone from back home.

Ask Shyvana

02-27-2012

Ahem. Fizz. Would you happen to know who replaced my toothpaste with fish sauce?

Ask Fizz

02-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
Ahem. Fizz. Would you happen to know who replaced my toothpaste with fish sauce?
...yes, and it's your fault for leaving the window unlocked. That, and I was hiding from Lux.

AskUdyr

02-28-2012

Little blue one, we have a question for you.

What is your recommended way to wrestle a shark? We have a particular love for the suplex, we find that to be one consistent weakness with sharks. And dolphins. And the occasional Werealbatross.

Ask Fizz

02-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskUdyr View Post
Little blue one, we have a question for you.

What is your recommended way to wrestle a shark? We have a particular love for the suplex, we find that to be one consistent weakness with sharks. And dolphins. And the occasional Werealbatross.
Hit 'em between the eyes. Works every time.
Unless it's a hammerhead, they're a different story...

...and you need to show me a Werealbatross. Maybe I can tame it.

Ask Shyvana

02-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fizz View Post
...yes, and it's your fault for leaving the window unlocked. That, and I was hiding from Lux.
...by the blood of my father. What could you possibly have done to make Luxanna that angry?

Irelia Bot

02-28-2012

Greetings Fizz,

I am just wondering what is your favorite type of fish as far as food goes?

-ZaP