Why all of the Zilean hate on dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Birdoflegends

02-15-2012

Pooters

Demonite10

02-15-2012

Max his CDR and see what you think of him then.(5 second cooldown on rewind. Roll that around your head and let that marinate)

Nekrogen

02-15-2012

Not everyone can play the Brazilean

LegendaryEnemy

02-16-2012

Yeah when you pick Zilean, people dodge like clockwork.

POOTERSS i think is the spelling by the way.

POOTERSS

03-12-2012

who's POOTERSS?

Kierloway

03-12-2012

I've seen Zilean be a pain a few times, but I am not one to take chances given that anytime I've played with him on my team it doesn't go well. As far as I'm concerned, he turns the game into a 4v5. It's not that he's a bad champ...just that you have to know how to time things and pay attention to everything so you know exactly who to slow and who to speed and who to revive. Add to that that your team member have to check to see if they're buffed or an enemy is slowed and you have serious issues in such a cluster **** of a map. I like him, he's fun...but like I said, I'm not willing to take the chance that everything will work out with him because it most likely won't.

Not trying to hate on you, because I have seen some Zileans be a huge problem by keeping people up and slowing people down, throwing bombs everywhere...but that's happened about 3 or 4 times in all of 800 games of Dom.

Master Grok

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kierloway View Post
As far as I'm concerned, he turns the game into a 4v5.
This.

Sure, a great Zilean can be great, but he becomes a huge liability in team fights. Sure, if everything comes together and he gets his ult on the right character at the right time, it can turn the tide. But in the end, it's usually better to have a stronger ranged mage who can really burn people down or a support that can provide better team fight benefits (his slow and fast are nice for skirmishes but don't do much in the decisive team fights).

Hugs From Momma

03-12-2012

He's very frail, thus hard to play.

Ascleph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-12-2012

Brazileans success depends on the other team being bad and it tends to be a bad idea to assume the other team will suck before the game starts

Forestgreen02

03-12-2012

Here is a build for Zilean, works on Annie too. Prospectors, CDR boots, frozen heart, rabadon's cap, void. go with 21/0/9. Solves your mana problem and those pesky AD sustained champs. Just remember not to ***** out on your team, autoattacking does 70 damage so do some of that rather than disappear every **** team fight.