Should Riot do this?

F#%$ yeah. 533 60.16%
Nah, this is stupid. 353 39.84%
Voters: 886. You may not vote on this poll

Change the map angles.(purple side is unfair)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Neoman321

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-24-2012

I like purple side better as it is easier to steal baron. I find this to be a nice example
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEJMp6oKYSI
(go to 00:40 for the steal)

But yea a camera angle change would be a nice option

Newatdizbrah

02-24-2012

Your all bad and you should feel bad.

YukiSnowFox

02-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoman321 View Post
I like purple side better as it is easier to steal baron. I find this to be a nice example
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEJMp6oKYSI
(go to 00:40 for the steal)

But yea a camera angle change would be a nice option
i don't see how it's easier to steal baron because if you're blue, you can simple go around and get on the other side.

also, i agree with this. it's not IMPOSSIBLE to win as purple, but it's pretty hard to do bot as purple. it wouldn't be that difficult to make it so the map stays the same, but no matter which side you are on, you always have the map look as though you are on blue. this won't cause any confusion whatsoever. say, i'm on the blue team. i would advance upwards like normal, baron and dragon would be where they always are, the enemy team would come from top. now say i'm on the purple team. again, i advance upward, baron and dragon are again where they always are, and the enemy team would still be coming from top. it would make it a lot more fair, and we wouldn't have the problem with having to mess with the camera (tried playing with the camera lock off, not very easy).

YukiSnowFox

02-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morrphine View Post
Wouldnt it just be easier to tilt the map 1/4 turn so river runs north and south instead of diagonal across the map, then bothe sides would be the same
actually...this isn't a bad idea. it's the way twisted treeline is set up, both teams have pretty much the same view.

Zakurai

02-25-2012

Typically this is only a problem for people who play locked camera screen

Wolofoloto

02-25-2012

Played over 1k + games and I honestly dont see a substantial difference , especially enough to rant about it on the forums.

Take screen of lock like any normal skilled player and voila problem solved.

SwArMD

02-25-2012

I dont think they should change the map, just unlock the screen so u can switch it around
.... that wud fix a lot of unbalance issues

Vinvillivix

02-25-2012

unlock the camera...

SkankDanker

02-25-2012

Why should the game punish players that want to play with their screen locked?

Surely it is not super hard to program the screen to be flipped.

DeZyo

02-25-2012

Stop being wussies and accept it. I like purple side more than blue and i'm having no problems landing skill shots(maybe u guys have a problem). Next thing asking to change the map it's a child's complain how old are u 9 ? Haha! Stop complaining and start learning to skill shot and have a more and accurate awarness of the map. Duh. Riot please don't change anything for these guys. They just like to have all the things the easy way without moving any muscles. Thank You.