Should Riot do this?

F#%$ yeah. 533 60.16%
Nah, this is stupid. 353 39.84%
Voters: 886. You may not vote on this poll

Change the map angles.(purple side is unfair)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Magic CXIII

02-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathcapt View Post
Purple's golems are top, so you can't have your two bot laners grab mini golems at the start.
if this is that big of a deal they can still do wolves and they will respawn by the time blue is dead in most cases.

SNES MINION

02-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ?n0mę View Post
Leave it how it is. The only people who have problem with it are the brain damaged coke drinkers who didn't notice there was an options menu which includes things like "UI Scaling" and "keybindings" and also struggle kids who play with camera locked

try and pay attention to how you get stomped just as hard when you're on the easy side, I remembered this argument yesterday when I started on purple and how childish and trivial it has become in my mind after gaining the most basic of skills
I'm sorry, but two things, one: the heck does drinking coke have to do with any of this? sure diet coke kills brain cells, but that's with all diet soda. you can single coke as a drink that makes you stupid. tell me what kind of stuff you drink, so we all know not to drink it, cuz it's obviously not doing you any good.

Two: I'm fairly certain that this issue has nothing to do with your so called "keybindings" shouldn't really help that much, switching the controls around isn't gonna fix the problem of not being able to see well or how everything fells awkward while playing, the problem is advancing downward is fairly awkward and a bit difficult.

next time think before you post, with all of you're invalid opinions...

Gerry Wong

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2012

I like the way it is now.

henceƒorth

02-22-2012

nice

Haunchbones

02-22-2012

this thread again?

*puts gun in mouth*

Hoptastic

02-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Katsuhiro View Post
While champions do have the same sight radius, the toolbars on the bottom, as well as the facing of the characters when moving vertically makes seeing efficiently difficult.
(if there's a way to move the toolbars, please let me know.)
I just shrink my toolbar, not sure if you can move it.

Son Of A Trout

02-23-2012

It's true bots camera angle is annoying as hell.

zaHarrower

02-24-2012

riot doesnt care about summoners rift, theyre too busy pumping out 975 rp champs and making new game types that wont come out for 2 years to care about the map most of their population plays,BBBBBGGGG RIOT

Kirikaya

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-24-2012

playing from th epurple side doesnt really affect my gameplay all that much i dont think but i have always preferred blue side, i think its because of the way the camera is set up. If riot did change it then great but i dont particularly mind it as it is.

gyanggosu

02-24-2012