Should Riot do this?

F#%$ yeah. 535 60.18%
Nah, this is stupid. 354 39.82%
Voters: 889. You may not vote on this poll

Change the map angles.(purple side is unfair)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pill Popper

06-04-2012

Rofl, if you miss skill shots because you have to shoot down, just uninstall.

Boltas

06-06-2012

I always have a bad time and lose my bot lane when Im the ad carry on the purple team and I'm facing a blitzcrank + ad carry combo, it's too hard to last hit when you have to constantl move the camera to see where blitzcrank is and avoid getting hooked, and still you will get hooked sooner or later....

LoveLittleKids

06-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boltas View Post
I always have a bad time and lose my bot lane when Im the ad carry on the purple team and I'm facing a blitzcrank + ad carry combo, it's too hard to last hit when you have to constantl move the camera to see where blitzcrank is and avoid getting hooked, and still you will get hooked sooner or later....
I very well might have been that kind of Blitzcrank for someone, once. c:

This topic has popped up thousands of times. It is never getting fixed. It would not be that hard, either. It did not take them very long to make the Crystal Scar once they started, so rotating an already existing map a bit or having the camera angle rotatable would not actually be that difficult. The Fast Terrain option that used to exist would change the camera angles, too. There also are MANY viewing programs that change the camera angles (made by amateurs, not even professionals). It is obviously possible and obviously very easy. And... they definitely know about it. The reason that it is never fixed? Because f*** you, that is why. Use unlocked camera and lower your sensitivity down all the way. Their GENIUS solution. Teh w0w!!!!1!1!1one

F2P expectations l0l1!!!

Chaldron

06-11-2012

To people who say "unlock the camera noobs"

If someone does not like pizza, but they get it every day. A pasta place is just down the street. Should they have to eat their pizza if it's that easy to get pasta? Some people just don't prefer it. If you call yourself a "pro" and use unlocked cameras, go ahead. That's your decision. It's also people's decision to use a locked camera. Like someone said, unlock and watch a team fight. Start auto walking there. Get killed because you couldn't see yourself getting ambushed

Vizzlepeez

06-11-2012

Wait there are people who dont unlock the camera? lol i did that my first game, it doesnt make sense not to

Zer0HP

06-23-2012

Why does everyone act so selfishly? If people want it locked or unlocked that is their decision. If people would like to rotate the view or not that is their decision also. Who the hell are any of you to be so self righteous to say that people shouldn't have the option to improve their own game play experience with something that is optional and would not affect you if you chose not to do it? If people want it, it's possible, the people who don't want it won't be affected by it, wtf is your problem with that? How is your mindless "Nub unlock your camera" argument any different than me saying the default key bindings are perfect and no one should be able to customize it to their liking so that they are more comfortable with it? Quit being stupid and immature. You should have to actually show a hint of intelligence to be allowed to post on this forum. A community is about supporting each other to benefit it as a whole, not about uncompromising little brats like you who think your so pro constantly looking for someone to sh*t on.

Abnormal Master

06-23-2012

lol

PlowYou

06-23-2012

please do this i lose most of the time when im purple cause i cant aim my skill shots

Teivospy

06-23-2012

doesnt fix the problem, if you gank from above you still have to deal with HUD in the way o_o it does make it equal tho but i'd rather have a real fix not some random one

Danish Vikingz

07-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NakedGranny View Post
"just get used to it" is not an excuse for bad game design.

oh, you're having problems finding a decent place to live because you're a black guy in one of the southern states? just get used it!

you can't afford medical care because your employer won't provide you insurance and you don't make enough to afford medication and food at the same time? just get used to it!

your prison roomate is raping you but the guards don't care? just get used to it!

you heard it here first, folks! don't bother trying to improve your circumstances, ever. just get used to it!
It is not bad design. At all!

Man what an imbecile, it's perfect game design, getting so popular that the game is getting flooded by people who do not know what a MOBA game is.

The only bad design by Riot is having an option to lock the camera in the first place. There is a center to champion button "Space" if you get lost, you can keep holding it during team fights, which is the only and I mean the ONLY place where it can improve anything.

It doesn't matter which side you are on, you have a major disadvantage if you always have your camera locked..

When I play blue side bot lane, I tend to keep my champion in the bottom left of my screen, so that I have a complete view of the field likewise if I play purple bot, I keep my champ near the upper right corner of my screen. Having him in the middle of it, will in 90% be disadvantageous for you even if you got no HUD display in your way as blue.

Unlock your camera, start getting better at the game or realize that MOBA games maybe aren't the game you are meant to be playing. Not everyone can be good at every type of game and LoL as it is, is a competitive PvP game and in my opinion not for casual players.