Jungling - Level 2 from Golem

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pyroteknik

07-31-2010

So every time I've ever jungled with any champion, I've been able to get level 2 from killing the golem and the smaller ones. However, I just played a game where I was left with 280/280 experience, while still at level 1. I was playing Amumu, and didn't have Tantrum yet, because I used despair for Golem. I stalled early, and sucked the entire game because of it.

Has this ever happened to anyone else? Is there any reason why I didn't ping 2?

I had the experience mastery and no allies were nearby.

Evelios

07-31-2010

it was probable a glitch in the game... seems like the only explanation for it

Bettysmith

07-31-2010

FWIW I believe you meant Ding, not Ping.

I'd also have to agree with the previous poster, although I don't know for sure.

Polaritie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-31-2010

Odd. In the future, pick up more Awareness from Utility to make sure you overshoot, I guess.

Its rare to hit a level exactly... so, dunno.

zebano

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-31-2010

was an ally nearby leeching exp?

Sunstrike

07-31-2010

That happens to me all the time, I always end up using the utility mastery just to get to level 2 every time.

zebano

07-31-2010

wait you're jungling without the exp bonus? If you're jungling you essentially need 9 utility (or more)

3xgood hands, 1x other
4x exp buff
1x Neutral buff (2 is better)

nevermind just re-read the OP who had the buff... don't know. When I jungle amumu I start with the dual golems on the other side then move to wraiths & wolves. I then b then hit golem.

unR Mohrisbetter

07-31-2010

This has happened to me several times with several different characters. I had to obligatory 9 in the utility tree mastery and never had allies nearby.

I dunno what's up

larkhill

07-31-2010

sometimes i go into the jungle and back out so i can go around and attack me enemy from behind. id assume that puts me close enough to get some of that xp.

usually when you get a jungler, i see them going into the utility tree for the increased buff time and the xp. but i dont jungle much so i dunno...