afk IP farming

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zer0 Eviloreo

02-15-2012

ive been playing bot games to get my first win of the day out of the way, and every time i do it seems that players are running afk mods simuliar to that of WoW's afk bg bots.

They all do the same thing, buy a doran item, run to the middle of bottom lane and stand there until they die.

My question is can these players get banned for doing this and if not, where can i get this mod? I too would like to free farm IP without effort even if its only a bot game.

DrVarron

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2012

What's your summoner level?

TUFF Puppy

02-15-2012

you only get ip for the first few bot/custom games each day
after that there isn't a reward

Toe Blake

02-15-2012

bot game does not really give any more ip

Zer0 Eviloreo

02-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TUFF Puppy View Post
you only get ip for the first few bot/custom games each day
after that there isn't a reward
180 mins a day from what i see, set the game at intermediate, and i still earn 100% exp and IP (im 17) to that of a normal match, except i dont have to play it. Afk farm exp and IP for a week or 2 and ill be level 30, i dont see the downside to this.

Dr Saint PHD Esq

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zer0 Eviloreo View Post
180 mins a day from what i see, set the game at intermediate, and i still earn 100% exp and IP (im 17) to that of a normal match, except i dont have to play it. Afk farm exp and IP for a week or 2 and ill be level 30, i dont see the downside to this.
You will be a level 30 who doesnt know how to play, and get wrecked every game until you quit. Unless you meant for a smurf account, in which case why do you need two accounts if the game isn't even fun enough for you to want to play?

TUFF Puppy

02-15-2012

Quote:
it ends up being like a 5 game total round about
and it isnt 100% it is 80% i believe if you are level 30

also if i remember theres an anti afk system in the game already
it forcefully disconnects you; doubt youd get rewarded at all

after all of that anyway
yes you can and most likely will be reported for afking in game
good day

Zer0 Eviloreo

02-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Saint PHD Esq View Post
You will be a level 30 who doesnt know how to play, and get wrecked every game until you quit. Unless you meant for a smurf account, in which case why do you need two accounts if the game isn't even fun enough for you to want to play?
well i play EU-W server, i would like to have a level 30 account on NA but i dont want to grind to 30 or earn that 20-25k IP for runes, champs etc. etc. for ranked play. I could buy exp and ip boost yes BUT if i can get a afk mod to farm 180 mins of co-op ip a day i would do it, even if it only gives me 300 ip/exp its worth it, i put in no effort.

DracRevan

02-15-2012

Quote:
well i play EU-W server, i would like to have a level 30 account on NA but i dont want to grind to 30 or earn that 20-25k IP for runes, champs etc. etc. for ranked play. I could buy exp and ip boost yes BUT if i can get a afk mod to farm 180 mins of co-op ip a day i would do it, even if it only gives me 300 ip/exp its worth it, i put in no effort.
You'd get wrecked and put into <600 elo. I'm not one to say what elo you belong in but that seems like a nice cushy spot for someone who would use such a mod.

Zer0 Eviloreo

02-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TUFF Puppy View Post
it ends up being like a 5 game total round about
and it isnt 100% it is 80% i believe if you are level 30

also if i remember theres an anti afk system in the game already
it forcefully disconnects you; doubt youd get rewarded at all

after all of that anyway
yes you can and most likely will be reported for afking in game
good day
80% IP gain for no effort other than leaving the computer on for 3 hours a day? ill take it.

thats the thing, the mod keeps the player doing something, spamming q or w or e, whatever, so it doesnt forcefully disconnect you. And from what i see all it does it route you (i fyou die) back over to bottom lane, and stand there spamming buttons.

Why i made this thread is im seeing more and more of them and they dont seem to be banned or punished, and if they are not getting punished, i would like to join them in this easy mode farming.