Request a champ stream going live in approx 2 hours!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zavy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2012

I like AP Twitch. Stronger in SR than Dominion due to the early game strengths, but his Expunge can do a freaking LOAD of damage if you have all your stacks on someone.

Viktoree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2012

AP could have been fun had my team not taken all squishies, what a waste of time.

AP EZ next

Stream up in 2-3 minutes

Nekrogen

02-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viktoree View Post
Bah, why I saw AP i'll never know.. sry about that
I saw AP too, don't worry.

Also the 1 game that I wanted to watch you I had a meeting.. feels bad man. DO IT AGAIN (AP Twitch)!!!

Viktoree

02-15-2012

Awesome, another game just jam packed with Squishies.. F M L lol

Garlyle Wilds

02-15-2012

Squishies everywhere!

...With that said I think I'll stick to AD Ezreal even if this probably wasn't letting me see AP Ez at his best.

Zavy

02-15-2012

God that Talon was a shmuck. He'd have gone on my ignore list immediately after the game.

Viktoree

02-15-2012

Love when someone suggests a Squishy and I get on an all squishy team.. lol

Viktoree

02-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garlyle Wilds View Post
Squishies everywhere!

...With that said I think I'll stick to AD Ezreal even if this probably wasn't letting me see AP Ez at his best.
AP EZ is much better than what you go to see there, works best with a team who has someone who can actually engage.. lol

Viktoree

02-15-2012

Next game going live in 5

Guess it's my pick, I know who I wanna play but I'll wait and see what kinda foolish comp my team comes up with first.

Viktoree

02-15-2012

Blitz up next since some jackalope took Irelia, he'd better be good with her!