Leblanc-- Runes?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ketamine King

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2012

'ello all, I have a small question concerning Leblanc.

I currently have an AP and AD rune page, and have started stocking up on runes to expand on that.

One champion who I want to get much better with is Leblanc-- She's scary c:

However, unfortunately, I'm not sure how to go about her runes.

With Dorans, and my current 21/0/9, I start with over 30 AP.
Should I be changing flat AP in for Ap-per-level? Or Mpen?
How much mana regen should I invest in?
Quints?

Thanks very much for any responses, and any tips would be greatly appreciated (:

Ketamine King

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2012

Bump'd

PainfulStupidity

02-15-2012

I like Mpren reds better on her. But I don't play LeBlanc, I just own her skins. `-`

Crimpy

02-15-2012

Personally I use MPen reds, CD/level blues, MP/level yellows (if you want to keep throwing out Sigils then you need this) and flat AP quints.

Build route I take is Doran's --> RoA/Sorc's --> Deathcap --> Void Staff --> Rylai's --> replace Doran's with a DFG.

If I want to build tankier (which imo LeBlanc doesn't really lend herself to) I go Doran's --> RoA/Sorc's --> Deathcap --> Rylai's --> Zhonya's/Abyssal --> replace Doran's with Abyssal/Zhonya's

Obviously both of these builds are extremely cost-prohibitive and require the game to stretch out for a *long* time, or for you to get hyper-fed in the first twenty or so minutes.

Map Awareness

02-15-2012

Well, I use MPen marks, scaling AP seals and glyphs and flat AP quints, but I'd recommend flat AP seals and glyphs instead.

Sigil of Silence

02-15-2012

I use MPen reds, and flat AP yellow and blue. I know how to manage my mana wisely, so I don't feel like I need any mana regen runes. Quints I go 2 flat AP and 1 flat HP. With this I start with around 45 AP and a decent amount of HP with a Doran's Ring. My masteries are a little strange though, I think 24/6/0. Of course, this is around to my personal liking, but I'm not sure if everyone else will agree with me.