Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

High Councillor Vessaria Kolminye's Column of Enlightenment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VessariaKolminye

02-15-2012

Greetings Citizens of Valoran,

Welcome to a new service offered by the Council of Equity, The Column of Enlightenment, where queries, disputes and discussion may take place with a member of the Council.

I will answer your many questions, provide you advice on many matters, regarding both on and off the Fields of Justice, and perhaps we may get to know each other.

Of course, however, many fields are restricted due to the delicacy of the subjects involved, so I will be less inclined to reveal their notions.

May the Council guide you towards enlightenment,

Vessaria Kolminye

1Eredale

02-15-2012

Greetings, Councilor, my first question would be...

Guess who?

Heil Teemo

02-15-2012

Dear Councillor Kolminye,

I don't recognize you by name, but are you that lovely woman who I see jogging with her dog up the markets around 6 a.m. or so? She commonly wears very short knickers and flaunts her navel.

VessariaKolminye

02-15-2012

Quote:
1Eredale:
Greetings, Councilor, my first question would be...

Guess who?

It can't be...is it really you...Ashram...?

No. Who am I kidding...Ashram...

Hm? Oh, Sorry, I had a moment...Guess who? I am sorry, but i believe this is our first meeting Summoner Eredale.

Quote:
ætherwrack:
Dear Councillor Kolminye,

I don't recognize you by name, but are you that lovely woman who I see jogging with her dog up the markets around 6 a.m. or so? She commonly wears very short knickers and flaunts her navel.

Dear Summoner ætherwrack,
My abode lies here, in the Institute of War. Hence, I am not that woman, and I am not really a fan of dogs...I do love birds however.

TheNarvalOfDeath

02-15-2012

What can you tell us about those rumors who implicated you with some kind of plot on Noxus? What is your relationship with Jericho Swain?

Lord Andyus

03-29-2013

I think it's been long enough since we waited for an answer. Vessaria obviousy was intent on helping Swain kill Jarvan IV. Simple as that. Why? perhaps because the League needs a threat of war like Noxus to remain itself... no one truly knows...