Ashe is not a carry.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

pwnerwithdaboner

02-16-2012

Ashe+Ryze top is something I've done a couple of times it doesnt matter who you are if ashe hits her slow or ryze hits his root you are dead and other than that just constant zoning from both of them. Another good combo for bot is Ashe+Volibear. Ashe will always have a crit ready when coming back from base so if you can save it for an enemy hero plus hit that slow Volibear can hit his flip plus slow plus bite and boom thats a kill. Personally I've found that playing Ashe requires someone that can get a root or stun or a decent slow. That's why the current meta of AD hyper carry of graves/vanye/cait with soraka or sona doesn't really fit in there with Ashe. Another good match with Ashe would be a good shen who can land his taunts or i could see rammus being good as well. So really like most things in LoL you gotta counter pick the opposing team, In Blind pick yeah yanye sona will steam roll over most combos. But if you got a Volibear+ashe that can quickly **** on sona then you can quickly shut down the vanye.

UknowsI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheatbread View Post
My point being, Ashe has Damage 46.3 (+2.85 / per level)
I like how you ignore the stats that are actually important, base attack speed and range, and focus on a stat which you can easily itemize for.

killràven

02-17-2012

This thread is rather retarded we are talking about a difference in damage of .15 to point .45 damage per level in comparison to vayne or trist. Now lets talk about ults. 650 magic damage Arrow at level 18, plus stun. Trist ult, 500 magic damage at level 18, MF ult is an interuptable channel and is irrelavent because of that nature when fighting ashe. Since you want to look at carries in a vaccum, as in no team, since well there are no items. As at level 18, she will beat any other carry at level 18 in a straight fight. Ashes damage while it might be slightly lower in base, her volley, arrow plus passive guaranteed crit makes up for it. You play whatever carry you like, and i guarantee you late game, if you get hit buy an her ult you are dead. If you have gotten behind vs ashe in a fight without flash, you have lost, you wont get away. Trist cant rocket jump away, her base movespeed is too slow, ashe can catch up. vayne stunned slowed and crit to death easily.

Best Warwick NA

02-17-2012

U mad bro?

Incipidz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-17-2012

stop comparing champions

Tetryon

02-17-2012

Vayne = solo pubstomp carry
Ashe = team oriented carry

that's all you need to know.

Sekkulol

02-18-2012

sad how much people underestimate ashe.

ipkandskill

Skagwatcher

02-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incipidz View Post
stop comparing champions
You can't say a champ does not fit under a certain classification without comparing said champion to others in both catagories. Not comparing champs would be incredibly stupid as you would not be able to accurately judge what ashe has compared to other AD's.