Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

2-14-12 | Minor Patch Notes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Flippd

02-14-2012

Quote:
RiotRara:
PvP.net
  • Fixed a bug where Ranked Stats were unavailable and showing “NaN.”
  • Champion swapping is now available during champion select in all games.
  • Fixed a bug where players are unable to get back into Champion Select after a queue dodge.

Note: Restart your client to download these changes.

Has the issue with champs not being able to be selected during champ select in ranked game been fixed? I don't want to try to play a ranked game and end up getting screwed as this has cause me to lose two ranked games because of this.

SightlyStoned

02-14-2012

any chance to fix zigg's skin that leaves fizzling sparks on the map from his minetrap?

TheWafflehammer

02-14-2012

Quote:
RiotRara:
PvP.net
  • Fixed a bug where Ranked Stats were unavailable and showing “NaN.”
  • Champion swapping is now available during champion select in all games.
  • Fixed a bug where players are unable to get back into Champion Select after a queue dodge.

Note: Restart your client to download these changes.

Wow never saw rioter with bloodmoon akali icon. Its my fav skin o.o
IK this is out of place, but i felt i had to post it.

RebelPride

02-14-2012

Quote:
L1qUiD r4v3:
Filters for ranked stats are currently not working.

click on the ranked teams tab next to your summoner name then click back on your summoner name and all your champ stats should be there. temporary fix anyways, but after you do this one time and try to go back to your profile later, it will just show a loading icon on everything you do so I wouldn't recommend doing this because it might disrupt you while in que, if you try this just make sure to restart your client before queing up.

I also noticed when your constantly checking other peoples profiles and runes/ match history it will bug out your client to where you can't view your profile anymore and if you try and que after this your whole screen will go black as soon as it finds a game but apparently it doesn't actually put you into game because after exiting the client and loggin back in there was no dodge or anything.

MoldyOnions

02-14-2012

Why is this freaking patch over 200 MB

Syn1k

02-14-2012

where is the fix to normal draft mode so that partied players get prioritized first picks? It makes solo queuing terrible. or make it so that partied groups are matched with other parties and solo queues are prioritized to match with other solo queue players.

Gamble7

02-14-2012

Thank you for your timely repair.

Say what you want about Riot, at least they aren't bioware.

GnD BlueMoon

02-14-2012

That awkward moment when RiotRara post is actually above +1 in thumbs up.

RikuXI

02-14-2012

I like turtles......

And Rara

N o r

02-14-2012

gotta love my 3 dodge queues i had to do cause of this black screen bug and now that is fixed and when in team i find this two fighting for jungle and in the end they take it during champion select, i genuinely dodge queue cause it was a goner from start and i get this horrible 15 min wait timer instead of the 5min i used to get before...