Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

2-14-12 | Minor Patch Notes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kaonik

02-14-2012

Loss forgivens should only be given to those who were already in matches when the bug was noticed or queue'd before the announcement was given on the patcher. If you knowingly queue'd with the message up... Well I refer you to his statement.

Infectious

02-14-2012

I like seeing minor patch notes instead of having to guess what the small patch was.
Thank you

Fuzzybat

02-14-2012

I kinda liked players not being able to get into games after dodging though

Matake

02-14-2012

Look at those nerfs.

Honterdios

02-14-2012

Nice, thanks !

XdognateX

02-14-2012

Quote:
ZAPhoenix:
"waaaaaah I played when I knew the client was buggy and lost elo because of it return my elo when I was hoping to get free elo from beating up on people who wouldn't dodge even when they had a random."

Seriously though I could see giving a loss forgiven for early hours after the patch. However if you've been playing all day in ranked with this bull **** that was your own choice, you were just trying to get free wins out of it. Now that it has backfired on you, you want them to reverse your elo loss. The only thing they need to be doing is fixing the elo of those who received no record of win and elo gain for ranked games.

Edit: This goes for the rest of you *****ing about loss forgiven. Choosing to play ranked when it's buggy and you know it's buggy is not their fault. It was shown to be an issue when someone dodged, you then had 8 seconds to get out of que yourself before being thrown into the black abyss.

Is this guy serious the message at the top said you cant swap champs, so i was like ok thats fine wont swap champs. Start game cant even fricken pick a champ then it randoms me a champ ive never played before. There was nothing in the message about black screen or not being able to pick champ or runes then getting random champ. Real nice when your last pick to random a **** champ that doesnt fit with the team comp.

FlyTrixZ

02-14-2012

Cho'Gath is red
Anivia is blue
Even though you ignore me for Leauge
I still love you ♥
Happy Valentine's Day

XdognateX

02-14-2012

Quote:
Kaonik:
Loss forgivens should only be given to those who were already in matches when the bug was noticed or queue'd before the announcement was given on the patcher. If you knowingly queue'd with the message up... Well I refer you to his statement.

I could agree with this if the real problem was explained in the message, no swapping that was no problem for me, not being able to pick a champ. Yea thats a pretty big problem!

Tehrinite

02-14-2012

mmm riotrara

Somakk

02-14-2012

love the champion switching