Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

2-14-12 | Minor Patch Notes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XdognateX

02-14-2012

Thanks for the forgiven loses, oh wait thats right..............................................................

GrimReeapaahhhh

02-14-2012

Loving the champ swap!

Joymus

02-14-2012

Cool switching is back.

Paper

Recruiter

02-14-2012

I was just about to post about how I can't get into any games. Thanks Riot! Give us more supports now since our current ones are dwindling in use!

hawkraider

02-14-2012

woop woop

no more in-game poop

Cpt Phoenix Down

02-14-2012

Quote:
JulioArmandoS:
Thanks for the elo loss with people going blank screen in champ select and randoming all day. Not like you guys could have done losses forgiven due to this stuff or anything.....

"waaaaaah I played when I knew the client was buggy and lost elo because of it return my elo when I was hoping to get free elo from beating up on people who wouldn't dodge even when they had a random."

Seriously though I could see giving a loss forgiven for early hours after the patch. However if you've been playing all day in ranked with this bull **** that was your own choice, you were just trying to get free wins out of it. Now that it has backfired on you, you want them to reverse your elo loss. The only thing they need to be doing is fixing the elo of those who received no record of win and elo gain for ranked games.

Edit: This goes for the rest of you *****ing about loss forgiven. Choosing to play ranked when it's buggy and you know it's buggy is not their fault. It was shown to be an issue when someone dodged, you then had 8 seconds to get out of que yourself before being thrown into the black abyss.

Gangstur

02-14-2012

Will you be compensating for the people who lost elo during this bug? This bug (which i'm sure you're aware of) gave away banning and champion selection rights from the people affected by it. I played a ranked today where that happened earlier today.

Stealthben

02-14-2012

Quote:
ZAPhoenix:
"waaaaaah I played when I knew the client was buggy and lost elo because of it return my elo when I was hoping to get free elo from beating up on people who wouldn't dodge even when they had a random."

Seriously though I could see giving a loss forgiven for early hours after the patch. However if you've been playing all day in ranked with this bull **** that was your own choice, you were just trying to get free wins out of it. Now that it has backfired on you, you want them to reverse your elo loss. The only thing they need to be doing is fixing the elo of those who received no record of win and elo gain for ranked games.

What about those of us who have been in classes all day, and didn't know about the bug? Should we be punished also? I only played one game once I realized it was bugged, but I still would appreciate having my elo back.

Sykot1c

02-14-2012

Filters for ranked stats are currently not working.

Legit Mega

02-14-2012

I demand evelynn buffs and stealth rework. All other things are meaningless to me.