How long did it take to get to level 30?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Banikiya

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-25-2010

Hey all, I'm new around here and currently level 15. I have 45 wins and around that many losses, not sure on the exact number.

Just wondering, how long did it take to get to level 30? I was playing some practice games and people are level 30 and have only 100 wins. How do they do it? I asked someone how long it took them to get to level 30 and they replied one week. Either I was trolled or I'm not doing it right.

Wingflier

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-25-2010

First of all, don't rush to be level 30. Being in the lower levels is like being a kid again, when you are younger you always want to be an adult, but as soon as you are an adult you wish to hell you could be young again.

Having said that, a lot of people buy XP boosts (why?? lol) in order to rush to level 30 quickly. If you are a very good player and win 75% of your games, you can probably get there in a week or less, assuming you play 8 hours a day.

I wouldn't worry too much about it, the only appealing aspect about being level 30 is Ranked play, and trust me, it's not all its cracked up to be.

LARRY PLZ CARRY

07-25-2010

xp boosts for some, or they lost A LOT of games. Im level 19, no boosts yet, and its taken me about a week. i have around 70 wins.

imhuge

07-25-2010

I hit level 30 at about 92 wins (about 5 months)
practice games give exp and no wins so that's how my win count got so low; I've seen someone with 37 wins

it seems like an average win count is 110-120

Seren

07-25-2010

I am level 28 now with 120-some wins and around 130 losses. Seems impractical for even a good player to hit 30 with only 100 wins unless they played an exorbitant number of practice games where the enemy team just sat in the base and did nothing. Bot games dont give xp do they?

Spitz6860

07-25-2010

i'd rather take it slowly, try out differnt champions, do some practice games etc. if you rush you are gonna get your ass handed to you at some point. but overall if you play regularly it would take about a month, i got to lvl18 in 3 weeks and i play about 2-3 games a day.

Benwa

07-25-2010

a week or two, beta ftw

atheimetal

07-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingflier View Post
First of all, don't rush to be level 30. Being in the lower levels is like being a kid again, when you are younger you always want to be an adult, but as soon as you are an adult you wish to hell you could be young again.

Having said that, a lot of people buy XP boosts (why?? lol) in order to rush to level 30 quickly. If you are a very good player and win 75% of your games, you can probably get there in a week or less, assuming you play 8 hours a day.

I wouldn't worry too much about it, the only appealing aspect about being level 30 is Ranked play, and trust me, it's not all its cracked up to be.
It is not possible for a new player to win 75% of their games in normal solo queue. 50% is a normal number but I've also seen far worse.

kokia

07-25-2010

I hit level 30 at 130 or so wins. Took over a month or so.. Honestly just make sure you save all your IP that you intend to spend on runes. It's nice to be able to hit 30 and buy a full tier3 rune set (Dont bother wasting money on 1's and 2's IMO..)

IamGrimm

07-25-2010

110 wins. Approx