Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Vayne Tumbles into Valentine’s Day

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mico27

Senior Member

02-14-2012

Hey its Johny Mundo!
Do the wukong with me c'mon!

Mundo: hey baby!
*vayne shoots down Mundo*
Mundo: yeah Whatever...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Narati

Senior Member

02-14-2012

To be honest, I was hoping for a Valentine's Skin for Orianna.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Akisukei

Member

02-14-2012

Already bought it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deliten

Junior Member

02-14-2012

she loves you from behind...seems legit


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

B o A

Master Recruiter

02-14-2012

not a legacy skin zz


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

blacfire

Junior Member

02-14-2012

Why must every woman champion in the game be a s1ut in either the default skin (95% of them) or in a bought skin (the other 5%)?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Knight Solaire

Senior Member

02-14-2012

Wow this skin is terrible, no offence to the artists but it really is just unattractive. Had you put Riven in that costume it would've sold tons more.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pyrite Illusion

Senior Member

02-14-2012

Looks like Mundo doesn't go where he pleases


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarkScythes

Senior Member

02-14-2012

The clothes ruin it lol.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Poukinator

Recruiter

02-14-2012

Mundo loves who he pleases.