Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

GOA and Riot Rescind IP Restriction Decision

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Frozt

The Council

10-16-2009

Thank you Riot and GOA.

Vlalkor

Recruiter

10-16-2009

Thank you Riot... good business decision.

Deshi

10-16-2009

Quote:
Tryndamere:
You can access either, but they would be separate accounts.

OK, thanks a lot for clearing that up.

Fayten

10-16-2009

I'mma get a lot of flaming for this, but I don't like this one bit. >.< I have played a lot of international games and the lack of communication through languages really angers me. I mean from my time playing CB I have been in a match where 3 members on my team were talking in only Spanish. *face palm* This has happened more than once...

That's just my opinion. Anyway I'm happy for all you people that are glad about this. Well, I know like 99% of the community knows speak English so I doesn't really matter I guess.

So, yeah sorry if this offended anyone.

Takanaki

10-16-2009

Quote:
Fayten:
I'mma get a lot of flaming for this, but I don't like this one bit. >.< I have played a lot of international games and the lack of communication through languages really angers me. I mean from my time playing CB I have been in a match where 3 members on my team were talking in only Spanish. *face palm* This has happened more than once...

That's just my opinion. Anyway I'm happy for all you people that are glad about this. Well, I know like 99% of the community knows speak English so I doesn't really matter I guess.

So, yeah sorry if this offended anyone.

EU players can still play on the EU servers if they want to play in French or whatever... I don't see what your problem is.

P.s: Thanks for listening to the community.

boni

10-16-2009

Thanks for proving me right, when I believed in you. <3

Shadax

10-16-2009

Wow...just thankyou guys! Thankyou!

I can only imagine this will be a good thing for both the community, it's competitiveness and ultimately for business.

I dearly wish you guys all the success in the world!

Shadax

Madnesses

10-16-2009

Thanks for reconsidering. Hopefully this will bring many more people to the game.

CooLTanG

Recruiter

10-16-2009

awesome plan!

modrus

10-16-2009

great news!

Congratz on this decision!!