Ask Twisted Fate

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS15ae86e1c3de7a2369ab3

02-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Yorick View Post
Good Evening Twisted Fate,

Since you are spending more time touring with our little band...I was wondering if you could help teach me and a few of my long standing Ghouls a few card games. It would be a nice way to pass the time on the caravan rides between the various locales where we hold our concerts.

If not, it's perfectly understandable.

-Yorick Mori
Yorick,

I'm glad that Pentakill was able to oblige my hanging around and throwing cards at your unruly fans in order to allow me to spend time with an angel of music. As such, I would consider it the smallest form of repayment if I could teach you how to play some card games. Ever heard of "Go Fish"?

-TF

Ask Shyvana

02-24-2012

I don't know much about poker, but I do know that a player who tries to hide his face is a player who... well, sucks at poker. So I wonder, do you wear your hat during games?

IS15ae86e1c3de7a2369ab3

02-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
I don't know much about poker, but I do know that a player who tries to hide his face is a player who... well, sucks at poker. So I wonder, do you wear your hat during games?
Of course I do. I wear it because it's a good part of the costume. Not because it's trying to hide my face.

Paltala

02-24-2012

Dear Twisted Fate,

I have noticed that you claim people build you wrong (building AD and speed) yet whenever I summon you, that is all I build you as. How do you feel about this fact, especially when I throw a manamune into the mix to further increase damage?

Summoner Paltala

IS15ae86e1c3de7a2369ab3

02-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paltala View Post
Dear Twisted Fate,

I have noticed that you claim people build you wrong (building AD and speed) yet whenever I summon you, that is all I build you as. How do you feel about this fact, especially when I throw a manamune into the mix to further increase damage?

Summoner Paltala
Paltala,

When I say that people build me wrong, I say that they're building me wrong for their style. Let's say you're used to summoning champions centered around magic, like Veigar. You ain't going to build attack speed with him, and that sometimes carries over to when champions like Teemo or I are summoned, needing attack speed no matter how you build. If your AD/Speed build works just fine, then keep on keeping on. Just don't let Singed fling me into the Nexus Turret.

-TF

Legacy Messiah

Recruiter

02-24-2012

Dear Twisted Fate,
As you should know by now you are my favorite champion in the league right now. I summon you each chance I can. You were actually the first champion I summoned ever. The best thing about you was that you could teleport anywhere on the map, which allowed for some amazing backdoors. Didn't you like your teleport when it was global? Have you petitioned to get it back?

Ask Sona

02-24-2012

Quote:
Sona,

Since my summons to the Fields of Justice are less and less frequent, I'm free almost anytime. Where would you care to go?
I know of a Quaint place in Ionia if you want to meet in the main plaza. If that's not your scene i'm open to go somewhere more... rugged.

IS15ae86e1c3de7a2369ab3

02-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Sona View Post
I know of a Quaint place in Ionia if you want to meet in the main plaza. If that's not your scene i'm open to go somewhere more... rugged.
Sona,

I would be more than happy to meet you there. I only ask two things: How should I dress, and should I bring something with me?

-Fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBG RomeFreak View Post
Dear Twisted Fate,
As you should know by now you are my favorite champion in the league right now. I summon you each chance I can. You were actually the first champion I summoned ever. The best thing about you was that you could teleport anywhere on the map, which allowed for some amazing backdoors. Didn't you like your teleport when it was global? Have you petitioned to get it back?
TBG,

I cannot express how much distaste I feel when summoners limit Destiny from pulling me where she will, yet they allow Gangplank and Karthus to hit wherever and whenever they like. I have filed formal complaints with the Institute of War, often with Pantheon as well, though many of them have been denied.

-TF

Paltala

02-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Twisted Fate View Post
Paltala,

When I say that people build me wrong, I say that they're building me wrong for their style. Let's say you're used to summoning champions centered around magic, like Veigar. You ain't going to build attack speed with him, and that sometimes carries over to when champions like Teemo or I are summoned, needing attack speed no matter how you build. If your AD/Speed build works just fine, then keep on keeping on. Just don't let Singed fling me into the Nexus Turret.

-TF
I will make sure of that, fortunately I have never faced Singed on the Fields when I have summoned you but he did ruin Sions boots when I summoned him.

Ask Shyvana

02-25-2012

I've read stories of people who could use ordinary playing cards as physical weapons. Not in the magical way you do it, but using them to the same effectiveness as a throwing knife. I wonder, is this possible?