Ask Twisted Fate

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Razie

11-26-2012

Do you ever regret joining the league sometimes?

Civilized Rat

11-26-2012

Cheater.

Ask the Herald

11-26-2012

Isn't it so deliciously ironic, Twisted Fate?

Although you can win in virtually any game requiring luck, you can anything your heart desires save for that one woman you could share your entire life with. How does it make you feel, knowing that all your efforts for romance are futile and meaningless?

- Viktor

{{ Sorry about this, but I just felt like having Viktor bother ya. }}

Iron Ambássador

11-26-2012

((Meanwhile, over at Catnip Adventures... I mean Nidalee's thread. ))

Ask the Herald

11-26-2012

{{ Yeah, it's not like Viktor's got surveillance equipment set up in every champion's room or anything.

No. Seriously. He doesn't.

It's only Jayce's. }}

Iron Ambássador

11-26-2012

((... Didn't you have one at my office?))

Script Lord

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Ambássador View Post
((... Didn't you have one at my office?))
{{ Retcon of Disinterest. }}

AsktheCardmaster

11-26-2012

((Holy activity batman!))

Quote:
Do you ever regret joining the league sometimes?
Sometimes, Ah do, but there are pros to bein' a champion. The pays good n' Ah've made some good friends n' all not ta' mention all the beautiful women. It is always fun ta' see how champions so proud of their skill get caught by suprise when they realize it don't mean nothin' when Lady Luck ain't on yer' side. Not ta' mention how fans will treat ya' n' all...except in Demacia n' Piltover...they don't seem ta' like me there.

There are some cons as well, Ah die occassionally on the fields, there is Graves, pesky summoners, and the fact that me bein' a champion has seemed to skyrocket the angry mobster's desire ta' capture me.

Quote:
Cheater.
Yer're just mad Ah keep catchin' ya' when ya' think you've slipped away aren't ya'? You can't hide from Destiny Twitch, n' Cheater is just a fancy word fer' winner.

Quote:
Isn't it so deliciously ironic, Twisted Fate?

Although you can win in virtually any game requiring luck, you can anything your heart desires save for that one woman you could share your entire life with. How does it make you feel, knowing that all your efforts for romance are futile and meaningless?

- Viktor
Ah'd like ta' point out this is comin' from the man who traded his flesh fer' steel just cause' he didn't get recognition fer' one thing. Ah don't want to imagine what will happen if yer' woman, if ya' ever get one, doesn't recognize ya' as her boyfriend. Whatcha ya' gonna do then? Ah wonder if a woman would even want ta' get with ya' Ain't much ta' look at n' Ah imagine enjoy.

((I sense this will escalate quickly))

Quote:
((Meanwhile, over at Catnip Adventures... I mean Nidalee's thread. ))
((Next time on Catnip Adventure......I don't even know what to do.))

Quote:
{{ Yeah, it's not like Viktor's got surveillance equipment set up in every champion's room or anything.

No. Seriously. He doesn't.

It's only Jayce's. }}
((I'm just gonna say both of you are creepers and are secretly watching other champions. You may be more focused...Jayce...I don't want to imagine what he does with the ones he has in female's rooms.))

AsktheCardmaster

11-28-2012

((Shoot...I just realized that my account maybe in jepordy due to the clean up thing....does that affect forums accounts too?))

Dojel

11-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheCardmaster View Post
((Shoot...I just realized that my account maybe in jepordy due to the clean up thing....does that affect forums accounts too?))
((Bro, they only clean names, and just get on this account in LoL and play one game, problem solved))