Ask Twisted Fate

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Græves

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheCardmaster View Post
Ah'll say about 75 gold an hour or so or ya' could pay 300 gold. Whichever ya' perfer summoner.

((Pro tip...follow the previous Graves' accent he was much better than I at that.))

Twisted Fate regarded Graves cautiously from under his hat. He didn't really want to deal with Graves' tantrums, but at the mention of card games he figured it was better than Graves shooting up his place. He sat down at a table before pulling out a deck of playing cards, "Ya' know Ah'm the better player n' all, so what shall we play."
Five card draw. He grabs a seat and flips out some gold.

(And thanks for the tip. I have been currently reading all of his thread trying to pick up on ways to get the accent across. There is a lot to go through but I hope I can match him in effectiveness.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
Evelynn smirked at Fate's comment but didn't follow up. She had always told him that she thought his accent was sexy, and she had meant it. On the other hand, however, she had spent a fair portion of their relationship (and subsequent friendship) poking fun of it.

Graves too, when he and Fate were on "better terms".

"Hello, Malcolm," Evelynn rolled over to regard Fate's new guest. "My, you're looking more and more weathered every time I see you. Time to dye the beard brown again?"
Ain't no way I'll be worn down Miss Eve.

Suripi Okami

11-20-2012

I might take you up on that offer when i get my own tarot cards

Unexisted

11-20-2012

i hear its alllllllll caaarrrrd.

AsktheCardmaster

11-21-2012

Twisted Fate smiled before setting down the deck he was messing with on the table. He gave it a quick and elaborate shuffle before dealing out five cards to himself then Graves. Twisted Fate had a pair of 6's the clubs and hearts with a 4 of clubs, a 5 of hearts, and an ace of diamonds. Graves had no pairs but had a 10 of spades, a 6 of diamonds, a 7 of spades, a 4 of hearts, and the king of clubs. Twisted Fate placed the small blind on the table, and waited for Graves to place the big blind.

Ask Græves

11-21-2012

Quote:
Twisted Fate smiled before setting down the deck he was messing with on the table. He gave it a quick and elaborate shuffle before dealing out five cards to himself then Graves. Twisted Fate had a pair of 6's the clubs and hearts with a 4 of clubs, a 5 of hearts, and an ace of diamonds. Graves had no pairs but had a 10 of spades, a 6 of diamonds, a 7 of spades, a 4 of hearts, and the king of clubs. Twisted Fate placed the small blind on the table, and waited for Graves to place the big blind.
Grunts. He puts in the big blind. He looks over his hand mulling it over. He throws his 6 of diamonds and his 4 of hearts. I'll take two.

Heil Teemo

11-21-2012

Evelynn walked between the two gambling men. She didn't know much about poker, so though she observed their hands, she had no clue what each card or combination of cards meant.

Ignorance had never stopped Evelynn from voicing her opinion before, however. "Go fish."

AsktheCardmaster

11-21-2012

Twisted Fate chuckled at Eve's comment, "Kinda, but not totally like that Eve." He said before placing the two cards Graves threw aside. He set the 5 of diamonds down alongside the 4 of diamonds face down in front of Graves. It seems the lucky lady was having her fun with him today.

Twisted Fate raised the big blind by fifty gold before tossing his four of clubs and 5 of hearts out. He recieved the seven of clubs and jack of spades.

((
TF's Hand: 7 S, 6 C, Ace D, Jack of S, and 6 of hearts.

Graves' hand: 7 of S, 5 D, King of C, 4 D,and 10 S)

Ask the Herald

11-21-2012

{{ How convenient that TF has a pair while Graves has nothing.

This is why Viktor would never play cards with him.}}

AsktheCardmaster

11-22-2012

((Never lost a fair game....or played one.))

Ask Orichan

11-22-2012

((sorry for late replies XD))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
Evelynn, still so relaxed as to be practically helpless, only stretched out her arms for a hug from the spontaneous mechanical girl.

*Orianna happily obliges and runs to give Evelynn a hug.*

Hi Eve. What are you up to?

Quote:
"Aw come on Eve ya' have ta' have more faith than that in Destiny n' yerself." Twisted Fate said as his hands eventually reached her lower back...wow she was tense even after working his way down. So he really put his hands to work on on her lower back and would keep going until there was no sign of tension.

Then Orianna bursted through another dimension,
"Good ta' see ya' Orianna. The business is always goin' swell after all Ah never lose. As fer' Mrs. Destiny Ah haven't met her yet. She realigned mah course n' Ah'm on ta' new adventures."
Aw. i`m sure it will work out. What are you up to now? Are you playing a game? Is it fun?