Ask Twisted Fate

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

st0pb0t

11-18-2012

Evelynn strolls into Fate's house, having long-since established her ability to do so without knocking or prior warning, and collapses on his sofa.

"Hey, Timo -- Er... Fatey."

AsktheCardmaster

11-18-2012

"What's the matter Eve?" Twisted Fate choose to ignore her near slip up, "Ya' look awfully tired n' that is unlike ya'."

st0pb0t

11-18-2012

Evelynn rolled over and buried her face into Fate's couch cushion.

"I've been running myself ragged lately. Having friends is exhausting. See? Now you know why you were my first boyfriend in fifty years."

All of which came out mumbled as Evelynn was face down.

AsktheCardmaster

11-18-2012

((By the way...watch Kennen's thread. Its started.))

Twisted Fate chuckled, "Ya, shame we are social beins' ain't it? Ah take it Morgana took it out of ya' Or was it Elise?" He asked while getting up and pouring himself a drink.

st0pb0t

11-18-2012

Evelynn looked up at Fate with a crooked eyebrow. "What do you mean? I haven't bedded either of them. But while we're on the subject of juicy gossip, who is your latest conquest?" Evelynn swirled her nail in a circle on the cushion.

AsktheCardmaster

11-18-2012

"Well Ah meant exhaust ya' n' Ah'm am fishin' with two rods, but Ah'll leave ya' ta' guess. After all ya' know mah tastes." Twisted Fate said as he approached Evelynn and handed her the drink. Afterwards he began to massage her shoulders, to hopefully revitalize her.

st0pb0t

11-18-2012

Evelynn accepted the drink, took a sip, and melted into Fate's touch.

"And you know mine..." she mumbled, putty in Fate's hands.

AsktheCardmaster

11-18-2012

Twisted Fate chuckled a bit as she melted and began to slowly work his way down her back, "Exotic, n' if Ah recall a little birdy told me yer' top two most interestin' pursuits are Shyvana n' Morgana. Ah heard chocolate was involved in one of them...Ah'm gonna assume ya' tried yer' hand at cookin' with Morgana?" he asked.

((I'm off for the night and maybe busy for the next few days. I'll post when I can!))

st0pb0t

11-18-2012

Evelynn sighed, crossing her arms and using them as a makeshift pillow. "Fate, you know I'm no good at relationships. Sure I'm friends with 'Shy and Morg; even flirtatious with them. But I doubt it'll go anywhere."

((Have fun. ))

Ask Orichan

11-18-2012

*Orianna bursts through the 3rd dimension and lands ina cheerleading pose like she was in a gymnastics contest or something. She then turns to Fate and begins bombarding him with questions.*

Hi Mr. Fate. I haven`t talked with you for a while. Hows the gambling business? Oh Oh, how are things going with Miss Destiny? Did you finally get to meet her?

*Orianna waves at Evelynn sitting on Fate`s sofa.*
Hi Evelynn. What are you up to? Did you miss Ori?